Tailgate menu for Middle Tenn. St. | The Boneyard

Tailgate menu for Middle Tenn. St.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hattie B’s is great. I might have to order some as I watch from my couch here in Nashville ;)

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Hattie B’s is great. I might have to order some as I watch from my couch here in Nashville ;)
Can you get some dry ice and overnight ship Hattie B's to @uconnbill? Put it on the Underhill's tab.
I'll be golfing (poorly) in Ocean City MD this weekend, likely watching the game from the Salty Dog Saloon on 28th Street.

Reaction Score
I always keep it simple on weekday night games because I have no friggin clue whether I can get to the Rent in one hour or three hours.

Start with grilled blackened/honeyed shrimp. Then on to flank steak sandwiches, baked stuffed potato and grilled eggplant. Washed down by beer.

Uconngal

Visit us at the Thirst and Ten Ambulance
Reaction Score
It’s soup night for us. Multiple homemade soups and chili are on the menu. They are always delicious and enjoyed by my crew.

Reaction Score
I always keep it simple on weekday night games because I have no friggin clue whether I can get to the Rent in one hour or three hours.

Start with grilled blackened/honeyed shrimp. Then on to flank steak sandwiches, baked stuffed potato and grilled eggplant. Washed down by beer.
Do you have a good recipe for getting the flank steak really tender? I’m hit and miss with flank steak.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Goldbelly. The answer to every food craving
I had never heard of that site. First thing I found was a 6 pack of Zuppardi's pizzas. Hattie B's is expensive.
I look forward to continuing to play with that site. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Do you have a good recipe for getting the flank steak really tender? I’m hit and miss with flank steak.
Pound it thin. Poke a fork through it on both sides repeatedly,. and use a knife to make shallow criss-cross cuts on both sides. And then marinate it for a few hours in soy sauce mixed with garlic powder.

This is my go to tailgate entree. When my son comes up from DC for his once a year game, this is what he expects to be served. (He's not coming up but the point is the same.)

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I had never heard of that site. First thing I found was a 6 pack of Zuppardi's pizzas. Hattie B's is expensive.
I look forward to continuing to play with that site. Thanks.
It’s all ridiculously expensive on Goldbelly, sadly. Great for gifts or special occasions, but obviously not some place you’d buy food to feed the family daily!

Reaction Score
To celebrate the pride game we are having numerous rainbow colored items including a cake and pigs-in-blanket. For the main course we are going surf and turf--sausage and peppers, and clams and sushi. Let's show the world that UConn has the most intense Gay Pride. Go Huskies!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
To celebrate the pride game we are having numerous rainbow colored items including a cake and pigs-in-blanket. For the main course we are going surf and turf--sausage and peppers, and clams and sushi. Let's show the world that UConn has the most intense Gay Pride. Go Huskies!
That is, without a doubt, the most diverse menu I've heard yet. We could have a sausage-and-peppers cookoff lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom