Tailgate Menu for Boise State... | The Boneyard

Tailgate Menu for Boise State...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not eating horsemeat under ANY conditions even if it was available locally. That said:

Can there be any doubt?
1. Baked Idahos stuffed with cheese, chili,, scallions or chives, sour cream, bacon, etc.
2. A couple of weeks ago, a friend, who's an avid deer hunter, gave me a pound of freeze packed ground venison. I'm going to thaw it out, mix it with an equal amount of Italian sausage (need some pork fat for grilling as venison is extremely lean), add in some chopped onion & jalapenos, & make burgers.
3. cole slaw (cabbage, apples, carrots, raisins, Mayo & cider vinegar, pepper & sea salt, celery seeds all tossed together)
4. beverages: my version of the red neck route: open up the beer fridge & fill the cooler with what spills out.
(Silver Bullets for the Mrs.)
5. desserts: leaving that to the resident expert in out tailgate crew

Reaction Score
Not eating horsemeat under ANY conditions even if it was available locally. That said:

Can there be any doubt?
1. Baked Idahos stuffed with cheese, chili,, scallions or chives, sour cream, bacon, etc.
2. A couple of weeks ago, a friend, who's an avid deer hunter, gave me a pound of freeze packed ground venison. I'm going to thaw it out, mix it with an equal amount of Italian sausage (need some pork fat for grilling as venison is extremely lean), add in some chopped onion & jalapenos, & make burgers.
3. cole slaw (cabbage, apples, carrots, raisins, Mayo & cider vinegar, pepper & sea salt, celery seeds all tossed together)
4. beverages: my version of the red neck route: open up the beer fridge & fill the cooler with what spills out.

Now that sounds good. Unfortunately, I'll be in Chicago at a bar convenstion. Hopefully, with an internet connection with the game on at my conference table.

Reaction Score
coachcap said:

Can there be any doubt?

#1 sounds awesome.

Reaction Score
Until things get better, my menu is unchanged - bourbon and beer - and whatever food the rest of my group brings is secondary.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
We're doing breakfast sandwiches first thing in the morning and then the baked potato bar with all the fixings. Standard items are chips, dips, Black Sambuca (to settle the stomach) and Fireball to dull the pain.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
We're doing Baked Potato Skins (bacon, cheese, green onion & sour cream); and Stuffed Jalapenos (cream cheese & chedder wrapped in bacon). Probably burgers/dogs too. AND BEER... in mass quanities after this week already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom