Tailgate Menu-Better late than never edition... | The Boneyard

Tailgate Menu-Better late than never edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Strip steak sandwiches on Portuguese rolls with fried peppers & onions, assorted wings from Sliders in Plainville,cheese & crackers with Sopressata, Chips & dips, potato casserole, some kind of Chocolate-Peanut Butter cake for dessert. Mulled cider, assorted Octoberfests, soda & bottled water,

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I just ate dinner and I'm hungry again. Yum.

Reaction Score
Barbequed ribs and chicken with a chipotle dry rub, baked beans, brocolli stuffing, chicken and rice, scalloped potatoes, pasta salad, corn on the cob (if we can find it, the storm kinda wiped it out) various pies and cakes, soupi, chips, salsa, beers and frozen margaritas

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No tailgating down here in Florida. But my brother in law is whipping up a shrimp boil tonight for the Florida/Alabama game. Jumbo shrimp, sausage, onions, peppers, red potatoes, brusssel sprouts, lemons, garlic, salt and seasoning.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Rio-gate menu: Churrascinho (delicious bite-size pieces of marinated beef, sausage and chicken on small wooden spits, grilled), Itaipava (my favorite Brazilian beer), feijoada (seasoned black beans and rice), flan and Pao Francesa (french bread).

Reaction Score
Rio-gate menu: Churrascinho (delicious bite-size pieces of marinated beef, sausage and chicken on small wooden spits, grilled), Itaipava (my favorite Brazilian beer), feijoada (seasoned black beans and rice), flan and Pao Francesa (french bread).
There was a Brazilian restautant in Southington that closed after 1 year of operation as the landlord tried jacking up the rent obscenely. You're right. Churrascinho is delicious.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Making me want to tailgate in Brazil!!

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Making me want to tailgate in Brazil!!
Brazil has its advantages (see: beach/bikinis). Unfortunately easy access to college football content isn't one of them. I'll be following game tracker on the 'net.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Easy to find full-blown churrasco in Danbury. There was a place that was inexpensive with great churrasco- a working-class kinda place but good food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom