Tacko Fall | The Boneyard

Tacko Fall

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I accidentally caught the end of the UCF-Tulsa men’s game today when I went to see the UCF women. It’s general admission seating at CFE Arena (nice venue) so I walked right down and sat behind the UCF bench. Tacko Fall is one big man. It was amazing to see him tower over everyone else. I didn’t get to see him play. I got there with about 3:30 left in the game and he’d fouled out.

D6DA47AE-A890-441B-9014-97B4B0321F91.jpeg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Thank you for your interest in Central Florida basketball.
Shhh, I have seasons tickets to the UCF women. I thought, hey, at least I can see Div I basketball but, OMG, there are only 8-10 watchable women’s basketball teams. However, seasons tix are only $40 and one of the games is UConn.

The UConn men will be here Jan 31. I will be there loud and proud with my UConnshirt on

Reaction Score
Remember when tacko and that other 7'6 kid from Cal Berkely(?) played each other?

Had to be two of the top 50 tallest people in the world. At least those that are able to walk.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Remember when tacko and that other 7'6 kid from Cal Berkely(?) played each other?

Had to be two of the top 50 tallest people in the world. At least those that are able to walk.

UC Irvine.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Sounds like Nan is another in a long line of folks fleeing Connecticut!

There are a few of us who got out of Connecticut. No regrets on leaving. And we have season tickets to the Bulls women's team. March 3rd we wear our UConn gear to the game. Everybody we sit with knows it and are fine with it.

Reaction Score
Shhh, I have seasons tickets to the UCF women. I thought, hey, at least I can see Div I basketball but, OMG, there are only 8-10 watchable women’s basketball teams. However, seasons tix are only $40 and one of the games is UConn.

The UConn men will be here Jan 31. I will be there loud and proud with my UConnshirt on
There is one watchable women's team and that's ours during the final four lol

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Sounds like Nan is another in a long line of folks fleeing Connecticut!
My youngest son is a college senior and will be living in North Carolina after graduating and the oldest lives in Michigan. We’re paying massive taxes to live in a house that’s now too big in a state that’s cold and dark 6 months a year. Yesterday it was 81 here in Orlando. Not a hard choice

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I accidentally caught the end of the UCF-Tulsa men’s game today when I went to see the UCF women. It’s general admission seating at CFE Arena (nice venue) so I walked right down and sat behind the UCF bench. Tacko Fall is one big man. It was amazing to see him tower over everyone else. I didn’t get to see him play. I got there with about 3:30 left in the game and he’d fouled out.

View attachment 38486

Guy's an alien.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
My youngest son is a college senior and will be living in North Carolina after graduating and the oldest lives in Michigan. We’re paying massive taxes to live in a house that’s now too big in a state that’s cold and dark 6 months a year. Yesterday it was 81 here in Orlando. Not a hard choice

And I was out on the lanai yesterday, in shorts and a t-shirt cooking on the grill. I love telling my CT friends I have no problem shoveling humidity! Been 2+ years and I wouldn't change a thing - except moving here sooner but that was not in the cards.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score

It is a nice Venue. I will be there for the men's on the 31st. I meet my son in Savannah and drive to Orlando for an overnight. An annual pilgrimage. I forget the restaurant we always go to.Italian restaurant who serves up a huge steak. We stay at the Comfort Inn UCF Research. Wish I remembered the restaurant. Last year we got tickets behind the UCF bench. This year 3rd row behind the good guys bench. Cannot wait. I love Orlando and presently have a real state agent looking for what we want.

Reaction Score
My wife and I are good friends with Tacko’s host parents and know him well. He sat with my oldest son at the AAC tourney when we won it a few years ago. Super intelligent kid, we can’t walk 10 feet without someone wanting a picture with him, it’s taxing on him at times. Going to be a big success in life on or off the court.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
If this stalls with @ClifSpliffy as your only like, you'll have done your job.
if you start now, you can probably make it to the mail box by month's end and be there when the mailman brings your social security check. don't blow it all at that bingo throwdown, 'cuz, you know, cat food ain't cheap.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
if you start now, you can probably make it to the mail box by month's end and be there when the mailman brings your social security check. don't blow it all at that bingo throwdown, 'cuz, you know, cat food ain't cheap.
Direct deposit for a reason; the balance duly noted...though I did kind of horrify myself with 10 Burger King nuggets for a buck last night.

I got sucked into thinking fast food might be for champions after seeing how the Clemson boys feasted last Monday.

And if you're on the hunt, it looks like Drag Queen Bingo has found a new home at The Rough Draft in Hamden.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom