Tacko Fall -The worst NCAA/NBA player ever over 7’4” | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tacko Fall -The worst NCAA/NBA player ever over 7’4”

Reaction Score
Kinda hate this thread. Fall is gonna go ham on us for 20/10/5 the next time because of it.

Reaction Score
Worst thing you can say about Johnny Dawkins is that he has a winning lottery ticket in his front court and he doesn’t seem capable of either realizing it or exploiting it.

Fall is shooting about 75% from the field for his career. He’s taken 92 shots this year and he’s made 71 of them.

They never look for the guy. Never. Like we saw the few times where he got the ball down low, he’s playing the game with cheat codes and they never get him the ball. Josh Carlton looked like a toy trying to defend Fall.

Again...shooting almost 80% from the field and he’s still only getting around six shots a night. He’s fifth of the team in attempts and that’s with Taylor out for the past dozen games.
It's crazy, he should get the ball every single trip.

Reaction Score
Kinda hate this thread. Fall is gonna go ham on us for 20/10/5 the next time because of it.
I wish we had their backup center, although I liked Carlton and really liked Whaley last night.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
UConn was giving up at least 10 inches of height and 80 lbs. If he could catch, UCF literally should have used the Larry Bird strategy (Just give him the ball and everyone else get the h311 out of the way.). He is just not a good basketball player. But TBCH, not many people are at that size. Optimal size to anchor the middle is probably 6'-11" to 7'-2".

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
A "toy" LOL. So true - when David O was guarding him you forgot about the chiseled man he is but rather how tiny he looked next to Fall, it's humorous had my wife laughing at the 2 standing next to each other.

And yeah totally under appreciated by the players and staff. I mean throw it in the air the defender can't get it.
He was called for 1 three second call. I guess the refs didn't see the other 10.

Reaction Score
I like the kid, and his demeanor. He's too big (not just height) to be wasted at UCF.

Personally I'm glad he's in the AAC, because he's one of the few opponent players I follow and enjoy seeing on the court. Which by the way is a reason his low production doesn't bother me.

Just saying I'm rooting for the kid to get better.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's got terrible hands. 5 boards for someone who's 8 inches taller than anyone else?
I don't know how many went right through his arms or how many he lost trying trying
to bring them up from the floor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom