Tackling | The Boneyard

Tackling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When football no longer was possible for me, I dabbled in the rugby at UCONN. Was fun to beat up on the Ivy's. It seems that playing this kind of game, without the pads and headgear, is evolving to the sport.

This weekend, and watching football, other than my Huskies, has got me itching again, to see us play and do well. Just be in position, know your assignment, and play. Hit somebody, and do it well.

Reaction Score
I liked watching the olde miss/alabama game, lots of hitting going on there. Until the offense is able to beat the blitz and learn how to block someone, I'll relent from focusing on some of the defensive woes. Hope their working on getting the ball into #85 hands alot in N.O. next week.

Reaction Score
I liked watching the olde miss/alabama game, lots of hitting going on there. Until the offense is able to beat the blitz and learn how to block someone, I'll relent from focusing on some of the defensive woes. Hope their working on getting the ball into #85 hands alot in N.O. next week.

To me so far, it is Jeremy Davis and then the rest. He is the only standout on this team. Arkeel Newsome has a lot of promise if he gets some line blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom