T’N’T College Football Podcast w/ WR Nigel Fitzgerald. | The Boneyard

T’N’T College Football Podcast w/ WR Nigel Fitzgerald.

Reaction Score
My friend Bobby Wilson did a great job with the interview with Nigel. He sure sounds like a genuine person and a player that will help this team turn around quickly. One part that got me was him saying that he can go to any coach on the staff to talk about things.

Reaction Score
Bobby's awesome!!! Guy has had so much support for UConn... people like him are exactly what we've needed for this program to get out there

Reaction Score
I think Nigel is going to be an absolute terror on the field this year for us on the field. His side and speed is going to be hard to cover. Mixed in with Marion, Ross, Drayton and Rosa (who I expect to see some time).

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Great interview.

What a smart and thoughtful kid. When asked what do you do for your mental health, Nigel responded he liked to write. What other football players says that? Lol.

Loved the comments about the "brotherhood" and his love for the coaching staff. He thinks very highly of Charlton's smarts and schemes. He echoed what everyone else is saying about Mora being a very genuine guy.

But my favorite comment was something we have heard before...but us suffering fans can never hear too often. He said that the team and coaches aren't about rebuilding, they are about winning now. I love that the whole team is in the same mindset. Getting wins.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Great interview.

What a smart and thoughtful kid. When asked what do you do for your mental health, Nigel responded he liked to write. What other football players says that? Lol.

Loved the comments about the "brotherhood" and his love for the coaching staff. He thinks very highly of Charlton's smarts and schemes. He echoed what everyone else is saying about Mora being a very genuine guy.

But my favorite comment was something we have heard before...but us suffering fans can never hear too often. He said that the team and coaches aren't about rebuilding, they are about winning now. I love that the whole team is in the same mindset. Getting wins.
Oh....I forgot to mention I like his comments about Roberson...says he is a leader on and off the field.

Reaction Score
Hopefully he becomes a solid receiver and also an effective downfield blocker given his size and strength.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom