Syracuse | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
transporting children over state lines for sexual purposes? Internet kiddie ?

In the progression of "oh shitttt" it doesn't get much worse than having the secret service lend their expertise.

SU campus police, county cops, state troopers, FBI, Secret Service. Pretty much ends there.

Sometime around the spring of 21013 this and the PSU incidents will make for an easy Law and Order SVU episode.

Reaction Score
In the progression of "oh shitttt" it doesn't get much worse than having the secret service lend their expertise.

SU campus police, county cops, state troopers, FBI, Secret Service. Pretty much ends there.

Sometime around the spring of 21013 this and the PSU incidents will make for an easy Law and Order SVU episode.

That show and 7 other spinoffs may indeed be around 19 millenia from now.

Reaction Score
Well add me to the list, because I wasn't buying it, and I was wrong! I can't believe how ugly this situation has turned out to be.

I know people are innocent until proven guilty but what in God's name do the two guys who revealed the truth about this stuff have to gain by going public with it? Nothing as far as I can see. This alone makes you suspicious that something here may be indeed true. Don't be surprised if a version of this story rolls out at many colleges.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Maybe a lawyer or other legal mind can help. Why would the investigation be taken over by the US Attorney office and the Secret Service as reported by ESPN?
It was reported this AM that the Fed's usually come in when the local PD and DA aren't playing nice with each other. That, along with the fact that the 3rd victim was supposedly transported over state lines for sex.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking that the only way for him to keep his job is to let the lawyers speak for him, preferably in writing. Chancellor Cantor is satisfied (at this point) about JB's mini mea culpa (probably written by SU lawyers), and if the fourth person does surface without harming JB, he'll survive. Right now it's hard to say if he's going to last out the season.

Reaction Score
It was reported this AM that the Fed's usually come in when the local PD and DA aren't playing nice with each other. That, along with the fact that the 3rd victim was supposedly transported over state lines for sex.
Actually there is a federal law that gives the Secret Service the ability to come in on any case involving potetntial child molestation. Seems strange but i guess their expertise was seen as being a good match for cyber reseach and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom