Syracuse | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow. Even in their time of misery, they find the time to reflect on the team that is responsible for kicking them to the curb. I am impressed.

Reaction Score
Hey, according to them Syracuse got Uconn to the big time. Too bad Syracuse doesnt even know what the big time is. They are on par with Maryland.
Don't understand the Maryland reference. Must have missed something.

Reaction Score
Don't understand the Maryland reference. Must have missed something.
Both programs think that they're more prestigious than they actually are despite achieving close to nothing of actual significance aside from a one-off national championship over a decade ago.

Reaction Score
Now you made them mad. Their message board said they are not going to vote us into ACC someday. Apparently they are the ones who decide.

Wait till they meet Duke and UNC!

Reaction Score
Cuse Sucks...........

"Memo" to dasher, because I know you will be here........you're an a**wipe and your great FF team couldn't score points period so don't be such a little whiney pc of crap and blame the refs, blame the kids who Boeheim had out there who couldn't throw the ball in the ocean for the last 4 games!!

Love it!!:D

Reaction Score
should be an interesting few months for the orange. first, the sanctions and punishments. then the retirement. followed by some decommitments.

Reaction Score
I really did know that MCW sucked pond water last night but just took a look at the box score........nice job by the "fans lottery pick" - 2 pts and 5 TO's in a national semi.........how many dollars slipped out the window last night for that pc of ??!?!??!;)

Reaction Score
The Cuse fans are complaining about certain foul calls and how they affected the game, but truth be told, their 2 main guys were total no shows in the biggest game of their young lives...Southerland and Carter-Williams were a combined
3-15 from the floor, 7 pts and ZERO free throws.

Reaction Score
Give Syracuse credit. It was a gritty and plucky performance. The refs must be responsible for this loss.

Now you've done it! You've gone and pi**ed off Mikey Krapascrewdookski. All these years he thought referees were guided by the Duke Rules and only the Duke Rules. He might even be so pi**ed that his hair will move. I'm REALLY glad I'm not you. :p

GO HUSKIES!!! GO MICHIGAN!!!

Reaction Score
Cuse Sucks...........

"Memo" to dasher, because I know you will be here........you're an a**wipe and your great FF team couldn't score points period so don't be such a little whiney pc of crap and blame the refs, blame the kids who Boeheim had out there who couldn't throw the ball in the ocean for the last 4 games!!

Love it!!:D
Some of the posters have actually turned on Dasher. It is funny...they say we are irrelevant and don't matter, yet there is a whole conservation started by a poster about us WHEN THEY JUST LOST IN THE FINAL FOUR.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
The end of that game was great. You have the country's top 3-pt shooter and you drive the lane with...Trevor Cooney. Smart.

How are more people not talking about this? Cuse actually had a decent chance of sending that game into overtime or winning it. I actually started saying "Michigan is goin to blow this"

Fortunately for everyone, Jim Boeheim was still on the sidelines.

That's a hall of fame coach?

My first celebratory text to friends as the Michigan guy ran down the court and dunked as time expired was "thank you boeheim"

You're down 3 points with about 15 seconds left. You call a full timeout. And draw up a play for your undersized backup backup point guard to drive the lane and throw up a terrible contested layup?

ducking gold

Reaction Score
How are more people not talking about this? Cuse actually had a decent chance of sending that game into overtime or winning it. I actually started saying "Michigan is goin to blow this"

Fortunately for everyone, Jim Boeheim was still on the sidelines.

That's a hall of fame coach?

My first celebratory text to friends as the Michigan guy ran down the court and dunked as time expired was "thank you boeheim"

You're down 3 points with about 15 seconds left. You call a full timeout. And draw up a play for your undersized backup backup point guard to drive the lane and throw up a terrible contested layup?

ducking gold

This. Play call blew my mind. Made zero sense. There's simply not enough time on the clock to make a lay up (maybe get fouled but not likely), foul Michigan, hope they keep missing free throws, and then take another shot for the win.

Even if Michigan made two free throws after a Cuse lay up the orange would have been in the exact same place with even LESS time on the clock.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
This. Play call blew my mind. Made zero sense. There's simply not enough time on the clock to make a lay up (maybe get fouled but not likely), foul Michigan, hope they keep missing free throws, and then take another shot for the win.

Even if Michigan made two free throws after a Cuse lay up the orange would have been in the exact same place with even LESS time on the clock.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Let me put this into perspective for some other UConn fans (I know you two get it, as we were the only ones to have talked about it).

If Boeheim coached UConn during the 2006 Sweet Sixteen vs. Washington, when we're down 3 with 5 seconds left we give it to Rob Garrison for a layup. Meanwhile, Rashad is standing there with his mouth on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom