Syracuse vs George Washington - Gulf Coast Showcase | The Boneyard

Syracuse vs George Washington - Gulf Coast Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tonight at 7:30 EDT Syracuse plays George Washington at the Gulf Coast Showcase. Youtube will have live streaming. Who to root for, Jen or Quentin? That's a tough one.:rolleyes:;)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm a NY boy and it's hard to root against Syracuse. But we're talking Jen here. Go Colonials!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Rizotti fans that would like to see her coach UConn post Auriemma should be hoping that she's successful at GW.

I have a long memory. I will never cheer for a Syracuse team as long as Hillsman is the coach.

Reaction Score
Jen and her team will be playing more major programs and she'll be getting more exposure as a result.

Another reason I'm so pleased with myself for getting an ipad and signing up for Sling TV. A year ago I was rearranging work schedules and sitting in a sports bar to catch perhaps 7 UConn games. Now I'm able to watch about 25+ SNY & ESPN Husky games, see a lot of opponent contests, and even track the start of what just might be the Rise of Rizzotti.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Gotta root for Syracuse. Its an ACC school not named UNC.... plus a potential Ohio State-Syracuse matchup is alot more interesting than a Ohio State-George Washington one.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Taught at New Fairfield HS for a few years - Jen's alma mater. Know her hs coach. Go GW!

Reaction Score
I live in Buffalo, NY and I'm surrounded by Cuse fans. Plus Jen is one of my all-time favorites. Go GW!

Reaction Score
Tonight at 7:30 EDT Syracuse plays George Washington at the Gulf Coast Showcase. Youtube will have live streaming. Who to root for, Jen or Quentin? That's a tough one.:rolleyes:;)

Can someone post a link to the youtube stream?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Close one. Cuse barely hung on for the win. 74-71.

I caught the end of this game, and it was decided by quite the controversial call. GW staged a furious comeback and closed the deficit to 2 points on a 3-pointer with 18 seconds to go. GW then got a steal; the player who stole it passed to Schaible, who drove for the layup. Alexis Peterson slid in to take the charge, and she got the call even though it appeared to me that she wasn't there in time. Could've been a tied game and possible and-one for GW to take the lead.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Jen and her team will be playing more major programs and she'll be getting more exposure as a result.

Another reason I'm so pleased with myself for getting an ipad and signing up for Sling TV. A year ago I was rearranging work schedules and sitting in a sports bar to catch perhaps 7 UConn games. Now I'm able to watch about 25+ SNY & ESPN Husky games, see a lot of opponent contests, and even track the start of what just might be the Rise of Rizzotti.
MdLjU2sAWGf-oszYmuhEfrR0HdS3SatjCtodh_3rZ60YHXH96iqZZizpV-7Oi2Eyrns=w300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog