Syracuse - The surprise team of 2020-2021 ? | The Boneyard

Syracuse - The surprise team of 2020-2021 ?

Reaction Score
With the combination of some solid players returning and a very good recruiting class coming Syracuse could be a big surprise in the ACC this upcoming season.

P.S. - Put that talented roster with a better gameday coach and they could be special

Reaction Score
The Orange will be pretty deep this year, I see they have 4 ranked players committed for there 2021 class, they should be near the top of the ACC in a few season, would be cool if they can rejoin the Big East at some point.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Wait did Coach Q resigns as a reason for all the optimism?...Hold on, just verified Q is still at Syracuse so this thread is fake news...Syracuse will not be surprising anyone, mostly still just being an irritant. :DAnd yes, I am still highly irritated Q would not play UConn at the carrier dome in Stewies senior year.:mad:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I just want to make sure, Q is a terrible coach and Doug Bruno is a great coach...even though they both play pretty much the exact same style, right?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wait did Coach Q resigns as a reason for all the optimism?...Hold on, just verified Q is still at Syracuse so this thread is fake news...Syracuse will not be surprising anyone, mostly still just being an irritant. :DAnd yes, I am still highly irritated Q would not play UConn at the carrier dome in Stewies senior year.:mad:

Yup. But Stewie Bashing Syracuse in the NC finals seems to be payment enough. :D:D:D

He had his miracle run, Doubt it will ever happen again.

Reaction Score
Yup. But Stewie Bashing Syracuse in the NC finals seems to be payment enough. :D:D:D

He had his miracle run, Doubt it will ever happen again.
I was at that FF... I so agree with your comment. I always thought it would have been in Syracuse best interest to have played UCONN at the Carrier Dome.. The team could have experienced what it was like to play UCONN, instead the team faced them in the FF and got spanked...IMO

Reaction Score
I agree with the original proposition, yes, it would indeed be a surprise, a huge surprise if they actually made a run for a title.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom