Syracuse looks dead in the water | The Boneyard

Syracuse looks dead in the water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't get this team at all. Whipped WVA. Looked good against us in a tough loss. Against USF they are just without any life. Fourth quarter they are just beaten down.

Reaction Score
I don't get this team at all. Whipped WVA. Looked good against us in a tough loss. Against USF they are just without any life. Fourth quarter they are just beaten down.
Sweet isn't it?

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say they looked good against Uconn. I thought they were pretty terrible actually

Reaction Score
I guess Skippy didn't have to worry about all that dreaded humidity up in the dome...

Reaction Score
It's been a pleasure watching their season fall apart. Now if Cincy and Pitt can just do their jobs, I will be elated.

Reaction Score
And all of West Virginia must be asking themselves, how did we lose to those guys.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
It's been a pleasure watching their season fall apart. Now if Cincy and Pitt can just do their jobs, I will be elated.

I would hope the only job Pitt does is lose. My opinion though, I'm sure most would disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Team was flat, Crowd was absolutely dead. From an objective observer, looks like the team has packed it in. No idea why.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I would hope the only job Pitt does is lose. My opinion though, I'm sure most would disagree.

In a perfect world, Pitt loses to Louisville and WVU, beats Syracuse who loses the rest of their games, and both Pitt and Syracuse finish with losing records.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I don't think Syracuse isn't trying, I think Syracuse just isn't very good. That roster is littered with MAC talent in starting roles.

Reaction Score

Pitt, Cuse and WVA cannot lose enough for me. And that is in all sports......

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
They stink, but "looked good against us"? I don't think so. It is fun to watch though.

Reaction Score
They stink, but "looked good against us"? I don't think so. It is fun to watch though.

I thought they looked good against us. At least in the second half. I was at that game. They were moving the ball at will against us in the second half. We were having a tough time until that Sio Moore int late in the fourth. There is no doubt about that. I had every confidence that we were going to lose that game at the end. After that int, and we scored, we took the tempo away, and then they were scrapping.

Reaction Score
Cuse does not have the athletes and that is especially true on its lines. Fans love to point at these recruiting rankings and if you give them much credence at all you would have to scratch your head why UCONN consistantly dominates these Orange teams. Watch the games and you will see we always control the line of scrimmage.

Cuse fans, like most college football fans, will rake Nassib over the coals. To my eye, the much bigger problem is an offensive line that cannot sustain any type of meaningful running game and puts a pretty good passing game in an untenable position.

Their problems on special teams just further support the lack of athleticism imo.

Reaction Score
Cuse and/or Pitt will be in the ACC Championship during the 1st 2-3 years in ACC. Then they will be getting 2nd tier ACC southern recruits and fall to the cellar and compete with BCU for 7th place in divison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom