Syracuse Game @ Carrier Dome (Updated > 4p Gametime) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse Game @ Carrier Dome (Updated > 4p Gametime)

Reaction Score
UConn may have a challenge with Syracuse -- but the Orange have a weak team this year.

After rough year, Syracuse Orange are No. 109 in 2018 preseason college football rankings

also
Cuse is only favored in three games, and that leads to some less than ideal projections
Syracuse football: Why the Orange will finish 6-6 in 2018
They play an uptempo offense and throw the ball around. Thinking I’ve seen some recent UConn games where we’ve had troubles with those kind of teams

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
They play an uptempo offense and throw the ball around. Thinking I’ve seen some recent UConn games where we’ve had troubles with those kind of teams
They are going to score 7 points every time they get the ball. As will URI.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The boys' RV trip will be to Syracuse this year. Friday night we will be in the parking lot of the closest Walmart. We will be tailgating in the Skytop Lot and hopefully will be able to park it there overnight on Saturday. Come find us for a couple Kirkland Lights.

FWIW: Driving to Cooperstown on Sunday before heading home on Monday. Looking to hit up the breweries and distilleries for the day. Recommendations welcomed.

Ommegang Brewery
Must see, must sample, must make purchases.

The man drinks Kirkland Light. And that's the swill he's offering to fellow BYers. I would think a NY brewery tour of interest would be more along the lines of Matt Brewing (Utica Club) or Genessee in Rochester.

Reaction Score
The man drinks Kirkland Light. And that's the swill he's offering to fellow BYers. I would think a NY brewery tour of interest would be more along the lines of Matt Brewing (Utica Club) or Genessee in Rochester.
Never said I was the one drinking the Kirklands... That's just what I was offering to the man who seemed too snobby to accept an ice cold brew.

Reaction Score
Never said I was the one drinking the Kirklands... That's just what I was offering to the man who seemed too snobby to accept an ice cold brew.
(but yes, I will 100% be drinking Kirkland Lights. A lot of Kirkland Lights).

Reaction Score
The boys' RV trip will be to Syracuse this year. Friday night we will be in the parking lot of the closest Walmart. We will be tailgating in the Skytop Lot and hopefully will be able to park it there overnight on Saturday. Come find us for a couple Kirkland Lights.

FWIW: Driving to Cooperstown on Sunday before heading home on Monday. Looking to hit up the breweries and distilleries for the day. Recommendations welcomed.

If it were me I'd do the following:

Auburn - Prison City (I know it's a bit west of SU, but it's not far and it's tasty)
Cooperstown - Council Rock & Ommegang - eat the restaurant at Ommegang - but be forewarned they have a lot of private events so call and make sure Ommegang is open.
Middleburgh - Green Wolf
Albany - Druthers
North Hoosick - Browns Walloomsac Tap Room - good food, good beer, great spot on the river.

and stay in the Berkshires and depart from there on Monday.

Here's a few more places for your list should you be back in ENY or CNY - Good Nature in Hamilton. FX Matt/Saranac - Utica, RSB in Cherry Valley, Green Wolf in Middleburgh, Helderberg Brewewry at the Carey Institute in Rensselaerville, Helderberg Mountain Brewery in East Berne, Argyle Brewing in Greenwich NY, etc, etc.

Reaction Score
give em hell up there, Huskies! wish I could make the trip but will have the keg(s) tapped and flowing by kickoff

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I would go watch, but I'll be at Farm Aid in Hartford. Anyone else going to be there?

Reaction Score
UConn may have a challenge with Syracuse -- but the Orange have a weak team this year.

After rough year, Syracuse Orange are No. 109 in 2018 preseason college football rankings

also
Cuse is only favored in three games, and that leads to some less than ideal projections
Syracuse football: Why the Orange will finish 6-6 in 2018
wow shows how predictions can be wrong. Syracuse beat the crap out of florida State Saturday. this was the first time they beat them since 1966!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom