Syracuse Game @ Carrier Dome (Updated > 4p Gametime) | The Boneyard

Syracuse Game @ Carrier Dome (Updated > 4p Gametime)

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Where is everybody staying? Looking to go this year to the game.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Where is everybody staying? Looking to go this year to the game.
We just booked Embassy Suites Syracuse.

Pretty good deal at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse/Liverpool as well but we went with Embassy.

They have a pool for the kids and a pool (bar) for the adults.

Hoping for a NON NOON start on this game.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
We just booked Embassy Suites Syracuse.

Pretty good deal at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse/Liverpool as well but we went with Embassy.

They have a pool for the kids and a pool (bar) for the adults.

Hoping for a NON NOON start on this game.

Is it walking distance to the dome?

Reaction Score
The boys' RV trip will be to Syracuse this year. Friday night we will be in the parking lot of the closest Walmart. We will be tailgating in the Skytop Lot and hopefully will be able to park it there overnight on Saturday. Come find us for a couple Kirkland Lights.

FWIW: Driving to Cooperstown on Sunday before heading home on Monday. Looking to hit up the breweries and distilleries for the day. Recommendations welcomed.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The boys' RV trip will be to Syracuse this year. Friday night we will be in the parking lot of the closest Walmart. We will be tailgating in the Skytop Lot and hopefully will be able to park it there overnight on Saturday. Come find us for a couple Kirkland Lights.

FWIW: Driving to Cooperstown on Sunday before heading home on Monday. Looking to hit up the breweries and distilleries for the day. Recommendations welcomed.
You probably don’t have the time, but Howe caverns is out that way and it’s a very cool experience. Elevator into a cave system for a very special cave tour. Check it out.

Reaction Score
Echoing sentiment for a non noon game. Would love somehow this be a night game. Anyway, staying at homewood suites east Syracuse. Booked a while ago and got a good deal. 15 minutes from dome. Need to figure out tailgating situation.

Reaction Score

Ommegang Brewery

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
After some real homework it seems as though tickets purchased through UConn for this game will be in Sections 109/110.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Making a conscious decision to pay to force oneself to spend time in drearycuse among citrus fruits to boot, yikes. Beauty's in the eyes of the beholden, but we can all hope you'll enjoy a Huskies' victory. Go UConn!

Reaction Score
I really want to go; but, I have to wait and see how much soccer and baseball my kids would be missing before I can make a decision.

Reaction Score
Genesee Grande...nice place and within walking distance.
Think we'll score some points, but unfortunately the Orange will drop another 50 spot on our D.

Reaction Score
Was there a few years ago for SU/FSU and embassy suite will shuttle you the the dome. Good plan to the dome and can back to hotel.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I give you road gamers an awfully lot of credit for your courage and commitment. We're probably going to lose by 30 points or more to a program that we used to wipe our spit with. Plus, I have very painful memories of our last home game against the Fruit and having to watch it next to who was quite possibly the most obnoxious Fruit fan in existence. When I picture 25,000 of those Fruiters under the same roof, I cringe.

Reaction Score
Before we all predict a gloomy loss against Syracuse, let's see what happens against URI. Maybe UConn can gain some momentum and we can beat Syracuse.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Before we all predict a gloomy loss against Syracuse, let's see what happens against URI. Maybe UConn can gain some momentum and we can beat Syracuse.
I think we have a heavy Monday scotch drinker here.

Lets just beat URI.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom