Syracuse FSU | The Boneyard

Syracuse FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jameis Winston has a pretty nice line in front of him. I'd like to see him make a Heisman run at Uconn. With our line, our receivers, our backs. He'd be an unknown. I think Whitmer would look pretty good at FSU.

Also, I love how they studiously avoid showing the fans disguised as bleacher seats. And still waiting for that Brooklyn Bridge shot that the ACC likes to show at Syracuse home games. New York's team you know.

Reaction Score
Jameis Winston has a pretty nice line in front of him. I'd like to see him make a Heisman run at Uconn. With our line, our receivers, our backs. He'd be an unknown. I think Whitmer would look pretty good at FSU.

Also, I love how they studiously avoid showing the fans disguised as bleacher seats. And still waiting for that Brooklyn Bridge shot that the ACC likes to show at Syracuse home games. New York's team you know.

Whitmer would turn FSU into a .500 team.

Reaction Score
Did you see the stands in the Miami vs Cincy game? Looked like ours 20 minutes before kick off (mid way through the 2nd quarter)

Reaction Score
Well, we may get a chance to see if Winston gets suspended. I'll bet they don't miss a beat.

Reaction Score
Winston is 1 player, he has a bunch of talent surrounding him. But yeah, we would be a better team with him. Lets hope we find our "Winston" at some point.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Well, we may get a chance to see if Winston gets suspended. I'll bet they don't miss a beat.

I mean they already beat Clemson with the backup. That being said, Clemson should've won that game.

Reaction Score
Did you see the stands in the Miami vs Cincy game? Looked like ours 20 minutes before kick off (mid way through the 2nd quarter)

Why should anyone go? Seriously, why should anyone waste their money to support Al Golden and the way he is wasting a talented team? People want him out and are tired of the way things have been run there, so why should they bother to go?

Reaction Score
traitor71 said:
Why should anyone go? Seriously, why should anyone waste their money to support Al Golden and the way he is wasting a talented team? People want him out and are tired of the way things have been run there, so why should they bother to go?

I haven't been paying much attention, but why is Al Golden suddenly a crappy coach?

Reaction Score
It's not suddenly. Guy is a career .500 coach that has never won a bowl game or won his conference. He doesn't do well against teams with winning records and has a bad habit of getting blown out in said games. But more than anything, it's his conservative approach, especially defensively that is driving people crazy. Throw in some of the crazy things he says on a weekly basis and most people down here want him gone.

I will say that the guy has done some nice things organizationally, but they now have everything they need to win their half of their conference and he still finds ways to lose to teams that they should be better than.

He's going to be here next year and he has an exceptional young quarterback to build around, but I think next year will be his last chance, especially with Shalala leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom