Syracuse fans who cheered for Hurley to get ejected | The Boneyard

Syracuse fans who cheered for Hurley to get ejected

Reaction Score
Classy. Was that YOUR Super Bowl, toolbags? lol

Syralose fans1.jpg

Reaction Score
That guy in white looks like he choked down 2 hot dogs almost in time to make a reaction against the T. What a mouth breather. The girl next to the mouth breather is saying "I might be getting straight C's in English lit and am too drunk to wake up for more than half of my winter exams but by golly I am going to be seen during the T". You can see the soccer mom who is tired of busing her kids between games and has to over react in a game that doesn't even involve the team she cheers for to feel alive. The guy to the far left, center is saying "I might not get a date on campus but at least I almost got a shot of Hurley getting a T bro, for sure THAT will get me laid broooski". The guys in the bottom left are too confused to understand where they are. You are in MSG, look alive idiots!

Reaction Score
Our fans watching at the bar probably would have done the same thing

Let’s picture Mick Cronin getting tossed. Most people here, aside from @kobe, would be cheering and wishing him farewell.

..at the bar, not at the game looking foolish on tv. Our fans can look foolish in many other ways.

Reaction Score
Cuse fans know they are doomed, JB will lose this team quickly. But hey, he will continue to fleece Cuse nation so LOL at them.

Reaction Score
Our fans were pretty trashy with the taunt against Morehead. People just act out rather than address their problems

Reaction Score
I realize I’m late to this but I’ve worked up a real hate for Cuse. Those elderly Cuse fans were the most classless thing I’ve seen in a while. Jalen handled it well.

Reaction Score
that one Cuse fan got beat with the ugly stick, i feel bad for her

Reaction Score
Our fans were pretty trashy with the taunt against Morehead. People just act out rather than address their problems
Please explain. I was at the Morehead game until the end and didn’t see or hear anything embarrassing

Reaction Score
I got harassed by cuse fans in grand central. Two fat girls falling out of their clothes yelling at me and my gf for wearing uconn gear for a good minute and a half. And also called her a "skinny b**tch." She was a D2 soccer player and current DPT student. Apparently being able to see your own feet without a mirror is a bad thing now.

Also, cuse was 0-2. You literally got last place morons. Go home

Reaction Score
They literally came in last place lmao
And for the fans, it will get worse for them tomorrow at Yankee Stadium. They came to New York with their heads high. They will leave knowing they are not good.

Reaction Score
I got harassed by cuse fans in grand central. Two fat girls falling out of their clothes yelling at me and my gf for wearing uconn gear for a good minute and a half. And also called her a "skinny b**tch." She was a D2 soccer player and current DPT student. Apparently being able to see your own feet without a mirror is a bad thing now.

Also, cuse was 0-2. You literally got last place morons. Go home
In Canada, the fat keeps them warm. Primitive cultures often value beauty differently, fat bastards in orange which is hideous for most of the population, is a thing of beauty on the Syracuse campus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom