Syracuse Delenda Est | The Boneyard

Syracuse Delenda Est

Reaction Score
I hate Cuse for the following reasons (in no specific order):

Their historic mascot racism is only outdone but their current Greek life racism.

They think they’re better than us because they went to private school but, in reality, they paid 5x more for an education that is, at best, equal to that of UConn’s.

While Storrs is not the most exciting place on earth; it’s rolling hills, pastures and old houses are the epitome of New England charm. Syracuse is an abandoned factory.

The genius’ up there don’t understand that 4>1 and no matter how much ACC money their beds are made out of, this will haunt their dreams forever.

We fired a coach that won has many titles as their legend (who picks his nose).

The dome is a horrible place to see a basketball game. What it lacks in charm, it more than makes up for in concrete. Gampel is much better, it’s everything a college basketball arena should be.

Orange is an awful AWFUL color.

Syracuse Delande Est.

Feel free to share your Cuse hate.

Reaction Score
When I was going to the Big East tourney at MSG every year as the cellar dweller fan I always found Cuse fans to be fun, people I enjoyed partying with until the wee hours in the 80's. Once UConn became someone who could compete and then simply the best program in the Big East they changed. Jealousy is ugly at times and quite honestly their board is an embarrassment of fans, especially when we took over the BE.

I mean I always disliked the Cuse going back to JB's early years as he's not a likable fella. But their fans have grown ornery and jealous only because they continue to grab talent and tease the base they will be good. But hey 1 NC in all of his years with names and talent that should win many, I guess that can't be fun.:cool:

Reaction Score
Their fans. Being obnoxious with reason is annoying but tolerable. Being obnoxious for no reason is inexcusable. Even Villanova has left them in the rear view mirror.

Also their board is the “exhibit A” of a safe space. They are the embodiment of the stereotypical millennial who is incapabale of dealing with even modest (and accurate) criticism. And they have been since the term “millennial” was even created.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom