Syracuse board | The Boneyard

Syracuse board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone ever been there? Jesus could they be more obsessed with UConn!

They have a guy whose whole shtick is "F UConn" and those morons eat it up. Another guy has a Ryan Boatright avatar. It's ridiculous how obsessed they are, I feel like 25% of their threads is about us.

The sad thing is since they know how much more successful our program is all they talk about is how irrelevant we are and how our program will be PC in the future. I guess winning a championship 2 years ago makes you irrelevant. I guess not being in the news every year for a kid failing off makes us irrelevant. I guess winning 5 games in 5 five days makes us irrelevant.

When they move to the ACC next year do you think they will still spend all their time talking about us? Do they realize that talking about us does not put them at our level? It doesn't give them 2 extra national championships or 2 more big east tournament titles. When will they move on focus on thier constant underachieving in the tourney?

Lets beat little brothers face in one more time and let them know who the kings of the big east are!

Reaction Score
So why are you reading the cuse board? You're just being a hypocrite posting this...

Reaction Score
Considering they've beaten us six of seven, and considering we just had a kid land in the police report today, this probably isn't the right time to be pumping our chests.

Reaction Score
Considering they've beaten us six of seven, and considering we just had a kid land in the police report today, this probably isn't the right time to be pumping our chests.
PC has had our number does that make them great?

Reaction Score
i find most boards to be pretty terrible, theirs is no exception. im sure fans of other teams feel the same way reading our board. i have no idea why they think the 'f uconn' guy is funny. for pure awfulness, nobody touches the rupp rafters kentucky board. its worse than every other board combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom