Syracuse almost lost to a D2 team tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Syracuse almost lost to a D2 team tonight

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Friendly reminder that 2014 happened in part because the mojo flames were stoked by cuse fans dancing on our “grave.”

Don’t return them the favor.

Reaction Score
JB always puts together a serviceable team that can usually make the tourney and win a couple of games. I never bother to bash him. He’s one of the greats, even if that’s only gotten him one natty.

Reaction Score
Their roster this year is repugnant. I think they will be one of the worst P5 teams. They need Judah Mintz to look like a 1 and done and Benny Williams to look like an All ACC caliber player to even barely make the dance. Mintz is rated lower than Diggins. Williams got tons of opportunities last year and put up 1.9 ppg. Good luck fellas!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Man I sure hope not — the retirement part, that is……
He’s the ultimate baby. No doubt he quits on the team mid season. This feels like the year he does it.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
They have a whole 2k thread post about the BY, including this post. Funny that they were also in there making fun of Bouk’s MVA related incident.

Irony
This is why I shrug at our other supposed rivals. The real hatred is not replicated by Nova or Providence. It’s way more satisfying when Cuse sucks. I hope they keep coming back to get laughed at some more.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
My aunt and uncle live in Indiana, PA. Birthplace of Jimmy Stewart and you won’t forget it. My favorite part is the Jimmy Stewart crosswalks but was disappointed to find they are actually Rich Little crosswalks. Still cool though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom