Sylvia Hachell accident | The Boneyard

Sylvia Hachell accident

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Bizarre how it happened.

I had imagined that she most likely had backed into her, since that's when a ton of parking lot accidents happen and so many drivers don't look carefully before backing out. But to hit her with the driver side mirror on a left turn at 2 miles per hour? That's just bizarre. She really must've been looking elsewhere.

Reaction Score
I know right? I couldn't even visualize how it happened. I have worried about the same thing happening when my wife is in a congested parking lot as she sometimes forgets to keep the head on a swivel.

I certainly hope this works out okay for Hatchell.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I know right? I couldn't even visualize how it happened. I have worried about the same thing happening when my wife is in a congested parking lot as she sometimes forgets to keep the head on a swivel.

I certainly hope this works out okay for Hatchell.
It would make slightly more sense if it were the passenger side mirror. But just imagine a stationary object like a telephone pole and then make a left turn around it while hitting it with the driver side mirror but no other part of the car? Bizarre.

Reaction Score
I wonder if there was some pedestrian error involved here as well? As she stepped off the curb into the path of the car mirror? Most likely not given the description of the charges.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom