Swish Appeal is looking for a contributor | The Boneyard

Swish Appeal is looking for a contributor

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not sure if this is appropriate on the BY but I found this interesting and based on some very excellent and well written posts that appear often, perhaps someone at the BY may want to apply.

Swish Appeal is looking for a contributor!

Reaction Score

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This link might work better: Swish Appeal is looking for a contributor!

Swish Appeal is kind of odd IMO. I think it was better when Nate Parham was there and they had more integration with the SB Nation sites that covered WBB at the college level. Interesting that this is a paid position, but Vox and SBN have some issues:

https://deadspin.com/how-sb-nation-profits-off-an-army-of-exploited-workers-1797653841

Thanks for pointing to a working link. Not in much of a position to give an opinion on the business model but I can't imagine that their is much money made to exploit. These efforts are more a labor of love.

Anyhow, with so little coverage in general, any consistent effort for me is welcome. I often liked the after game video summaries of games from young correspondents.

Reaction Score
This link might work better: Swish Appeal is looking for a contributor!

Swish Appeal is kind of odd IMO. I think it was better when Nate Parham was there and they had more integration with the SB Nation sites that covered WBB at the college level. Interesting that this is a paid position, but Vox and SBN have some issues:

https://deadspin.com/how-sb-nation-profits-off-an-army-of-exploited-workers-1797653841

they seem to be on the rebound so to speak. They have anew in-charge person, and seem to be going less click bait and more substance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom