Swin traded to Atlanta | The Boneyard

Swin traded to Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
As a Sky fan, I am glad that this is over. Swin was in limbo too long. Just sorry to see that they traded her for, in all probability, nothing. Sounds like Clements may struggle to make the roster and the switch of draft picks likely won't matter either.

Swin at this stage in her career has limitations, but she was very important last year. She usually guarded 4s so that Delle Donne didn't have to bang in the post on defense. Sorry to see her go. Wonder what went sour between her and Pokey.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Swin calls Atlanta home these days so this is a good move for her personally. Her experience and leadership should help the Dream.

Reaction Score
So where are UConn players these days?

SEA - Sue
PHO - DT
WASH - Dolson, Hartley
ATL - Tiff, Swin
NY - Tina
CT - Renee?, Faris, KGreene?
MN - Maya

I guess Ashja is technically still with CT.

anyone else?

Reaction Score
Why the question marks on Renee and Kalana? I would think that those two are close to a lock for the Sun.

Reaction Score
As a Sky fan, I am glad that this is over. Swin was in limbo too long. Just sorry to see that they traded her for, in all probability, nothing. Sounds like Clements may struggle to make the roster and the switch of draft picks likely won't matter either.

Swin at this stage in her career has limitations, but she was very important last year. She usually guarded 4s so that Delle Donne didn't have to bang in the post on defense. Sorry to see her go. Wonder what went sour between her and Pokey.

My understanding is that Swin wanted a multi-year contract which Chicago was unwilling to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom