Swin Cash the Body interview. | The Boneyard

Swin Cash the Body interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And of course, I only read the Body issue for the interviews....but it really is a good read.

LINK

...oh and Swin looks great. 6'1" 175 never looked so good.

(Sorry if this was already posted. I looked quickly but didn't see it.)

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
And of course, I only read the Body issue for the interviews....but it really is a good read.

LINK

...oh and Swin looks great. 6'1" 175 never looked so good.

(Sorry if this was already posted. I looked quickly but didn't see it.

lol - When UConn won the championship in Atlanta several years (2003?) ago my wife & I went down to watch them defeat Tennessee. After the game there was a trophy presentation (AT&T ???) back at the hotel. Turns out, serendipitously, we were staying at the same hotel (Swiss something?). We took the Marta back & were walking right behind Swin & several other previous years players (Sue, Ashia, ?) as we crossed the parking lot. When we started up the hotel stairs I said to Swin, "I didn't know a girl your age could still climb stairs". She looked at me & said, "Are you saying I'm old?" to which I replied "No, as a matter of fact I want to fix you up with my son". I love my son's wife but must say Swin has withstood the test of time pretty well :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
They have interviews? :eek: Never noticed. (actually that was a pretty good read)

But, she is skinny. ;)

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
lol - When UConn won the championship in Atlanta several years (2003?) ago my wife & I went down to watch them defeat Tennessee. After the game there was a trophy presentation (AT&T ???) back at the hotel. Turns out, serendipitously, we were staying at the same hotel (Swiss something?). We took the Marta back & were walking right behind Swin & several other previous years players (Sue, Ashia, ?) as we crossed the parking lot. When we started up the hotel stairs I said to Swin, "I didn't know a girl your age could still climb stairs". She looked at me & said, "Are you saying I'm old?" to which I replied "No, as a matter of fact I want to fix you up with my son". I love my son's wife but must say Swin has withstood the test of time pretty well :)
Memories - I was at that presentation. I didn't stay at the hotel, but one next door, where Sue and Svet showed up. Didn't see Asjha. Attended the trophy presentation and party afterward, and was there when Swin tried to undo the closing of the bar.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Memories - I was at that presentation. I didn't stay at the hotel, but one next door, where Sue and Svet showed up. Didn't see Asjha. Attended the trophy presentation and party afterward, and was there when Swin tried to undo the closing of the bar.

Ahh then maybe you remember this sign: http://molaver.org/photos/atlanta03/dsc03403.jpg

my nephew who lives in Atlanta made it for us. We had it at the game & took it back to the trophy presentation. Some UConn fan tried to take it off the wall & make off with it. Was that you Phil?

btw that's the wifey & #1 son with me :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Strangely, I had read the interview but not seen the pic. Dr. Swintayla Marie Cash is stunning, even sexier than I thought.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
my copy came in the mail a few days ago... haven't opened it yet, saving it for the wknd :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom