Swin Cash Out | The Boneyard

Swin Cash Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Was going to be tough to make the team this year - still might get picked up as an emergency replacement when foreign players start disappearing for NT duties.

So just check and three teams have cut down to their 12 player limit - MN, DAL, and IND.
The rest -
LA still at 18 so need 6 transactions
ATL and PHO at 16
SA and CT at 14
NY, SEA, WAS, CHI at 13

28 more players to be cut.

Seems really strange to have rosters still above 15 - with such a short training camp having so many bodies would seem to dilute the ability to coach them all up.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Swin may get picked up by another team, but with her tenure, she must be at the max salary.

Now she can really focus on her modeling career!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Dream have cut four - Milton-Jones (end of 17 year run?), Hodges (11 yr vet), Jordan Jones (Tx A&M rookie just picked up a week ago), and Walker (Tx A&M rookie) - with Dantas suspended so she can compete for the Brazilian NT that brings them to twelve - including Simmons (TN) who has now made her first WNBA team. Doesn't strike me as a particularly strong team.

Reaction Score
I hope ESPN picks her up. Articulate, smart and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Dream have cut four - Milton-Jones (end of 17 year run?), Hodges (11 yr vet), Jordan Jones (Tx A&M rookie just picked up a week ago), and Walker (Tx A&M rookie) - with Dantas suspended so she can compete for the Brazilian NT that brings them to twelve - including Simmons (TN) who has now made her first WNBA team. Doesn't strike me as a particularly strong team.

Atlanta looks downright bad to me. McCoughtry probably bumps them over San Antonio for worst team but they are right there at the bottom, in my opinion.

Poor Jones has the experience of getting cut by two different teams this year.

Reaction Score
I hope ESPN picks her up. Articulate, smart and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She worked for SNY over the winter doing Knicks games. I suspect if she doesn't get picked up, she will do the Liberty games as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom