Swenson’s story an inspiration to UConn football teammates (Keefe @ The Day) | The Boneyard

Swenson’s story an inspiration to UConn football teammates (Keefe @ The Day)

Reaction Score
Dude is a beast. Epitome of what college sports should be all about.

“Ian is inspirational to everybody, because Ian has had battles on and off the field that everyone understands and has seen first-hand,” coach Jim Mora said on Wednesday. “He’s like that pillar. This is the guy that stuck it out. This is the guy that walks in every morning with a smile on his face. This is the guy that’s always saying, tell me how to get better. He works hard every day and is a guy that you can count on.

“It was definitely difficult,” Swenson said of the losing seasons. “There were a lot of ups and downs. The thing that really got us through that was each other, the guys and those relationships and always being able to talk to them. I still talk to guys that were on the team five or six years ago. They want this win because they lost to Marshall in 2015.”

“I really love it here at UConn,” Swenson said. “It’s a great environment, a great school and great people here. Adding football, it’s really like a cherry on top. It’s so much fun to be around the guys and play with them.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin
Top Bottom