Sweet 16!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sweet 16!!!!

Reaction Score
Any guess as to game time Thursday?
FroggUkWAAImrbL

Reaction Score
My son was out there for the last four days, as he does some years. Someone just said to him “Bet you can’t be back here for a second week.” The observer was accurate. But UConn will be there.

Not the cleanest or best game we’ve played, but we showed against we only have to play our best for about 10 minutes and that’s enough if we’re competent the other 30. Great effort and desire. I hope those who have the time to get out there for next weekend are able to do so. We’ve waiting 9 years for a Regional. I don’t know that I can wait 4 more days.

We still haven’t won a close game.
That 10 point run thing has only worked for us and bama!!

Reaction Score
9 years is a long time...so happy we get to be locked in for the 2nd weekend again! We don't do sweet 16 banners at UConn so there is work left to do but great job DH & Co!

Reaction Score
Year 5 of rebuild includes trips to Vegas and Houston.. Happy for the players/coaches/fanbase/Boneyard/St of Ct/BE..

We can do this ..Lets get four more..

Reaction Score
Congrats to Coach Hurley, the staff, and players!!! I forgot how amazing it feels when national analysts are jumping on board with your team. Bring it home!

Reaction Score
It’s crazy how bad we were before coach Hurley took over…you could see how the program changed his first year here..now we are in the sweet 16 with one of the best recruiting classes coming in next year…back to being a blue blood… we need to lock Hurley up to a life time contract

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Congrats to Hurley, he deserves this! A more relaxed, confident Hurely is going to scare the rest of college basketball and with a s16 now under his belt he is only getting more confident.

A more relaxed Hurley should be a great asset.

You can hear the monkey coming off his back in those post game quotes and his awareness of how stressful it is for him and for his family.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom