Sweet 16 - Anybody watching? | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Sweet 16 - Anybody watching?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
A true 75% FT shooter would make 1 of 2 about 38% of the time.

hahaha I'm just saying. I feel like free throws are about concentration as much as skill (if you have a good enough stroke). And at the end of the game, your concentration is on high. Make the goshdarn shot for me. THat's all I ask.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yikes. What a trash side of the bracket. Loyola, K St, Michigan, FSU. Going to be like 2004 and 2011 when the Final 4 game between the East & Midwest is the de-facto NC game and the NC game is just a coronation. Sucks, this was a good tournament.

Been saying all tournament that it's gonna be Nova vs Duke for the NC when they meet in the FF.

Reaction Score
Yikes. What a trash side of the bracket. Loyola, K St, Michigan, FSU. Going to be like 2004 and 2011 when the Final 4 game between the East & Midwest is the de-facto NC game and the NC game is just a coronation. Sucks, this was a good tournament.

At least UNcheat, Squid and someone will be out between Duke, Cuse, and KU will be out.

Reaction Score

Michigan has been playing like a top 5ish team for the past month. They are a scary team

Reaction Score
Michigan has been playing like a top 5ish team for the past month. They are a scary team
Yeah, I guess I have to root for them to make it to the NC. If they go bombs away like they did tonight, they can beat almost anyone. We’ll see.

Reaction Score
At least UNcheat, Squid and someone will be out between Duke, Cuse, and KU will be out.

Will probably be pulling for Clemson out of that bracket you pull for the team that has less of a shot to win it all, no way can I route for Cuse.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

I got a lot of crap for being the only one in my pool to pick them to go all the way. Things are opening up nicely for them.

...dammit, I probably just jinxed them.

Reaction Score
FSU looks way better then Gonzaga its not even close.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Loyola/FreeShoe/Clempzon/TTU Final Four and CBS/Turner might stop payment on the check.

Reaction Score
Leonard Hamilton? Crazy how long he's been at Florida State, seems like Miami wasn't that long ago.

Not a good loss for Few, even with Tillie missing.

Reaction Score
@Rocktheworld

Hope you didn’t pay too much. Brutal doubleheader.
Buuuhhhhruuuutaaaal.

Not to mention being around Michigan and FSU fans for 4.5 straight hours (no re-admittance of course) reminding me why I hate going to live sporting events. Michigan up 25 and they’re booing non-calls. So I endure that travesty of a game, telling myself that at least Zaga-Michigan will be an entertaining high powered final... then they had a shooting night nearly as woeful as A&M’s. West bracket after the first round looked to be the best; probably turned out to be the worst

AND THERE WAS NO ALCOHOL. What was I thinking

Decent seats at least. No I didn’t pay too too much

Last edited:
Reaction Score
KSU players irked by no Kentucky handshakes

Wouldn't expect anything less from a Calipari team. Leaving court after losing without shaking hands is poor sportsmanship. There is no excuse.

Kentucky basically had a home game in Atlanta with a bracket of misfits and couldn't deliver and left the court losers but didn't have the respect to shake the hands of the team that beat them

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Refs tried the give the game to Squid, but they can't shoot the free throws for Kentucky.

FSU looked good.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Meanwhile M Few chokes again

I ride Few as much as anyone on this board, but last night was not his fault. He was missing a key player, and Hamilton had been fumbling a very talented roster all season. FSU had this in them the whole year.

Calipari, on the other hand, blew it to a mediocre team with a mediocre coach. At this point, the highlight of the tournament for me has been Calipari and his multiple lottery picks lost to Bruce freaking Weber and a bunch of guys that will be lucky to be gym teachers in 5 years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom