Svet nominated for Russian BB federation prez

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wow. That's movin' up. Good for her. :)

Reaction Score
Given how shabbily they treated her in the past, I'd say its time for some new leadership!

Reaction Score
Google Translate:

MOSCOW, July 12 - R-Sport, Hope Perepechko. Basketball Federation of the Perm Territory has nominated 32-year-old Svetlana Abrosimova for president of the Russian Basketball Federation (RBF), said the agency "F-Sport" Basketball Federation president Sergei Boguslavskiy Perm.

The presidential election will be held on August 2 RSE at a special report-selective conference that convened after the head of the Federation of Alexander A.Krasnenkov resigned.

"With Svetlana we have long been familiar. We know her as a person honest, responsible, cares for our sport. She knows basketball inside, big athlete with a lot of medals and state awards. We believe that it is worthy to represent our sport and be the president of the RSE "- said Bohuslav on the phone.

Abrosimova - Olympic bronze medalist, two-time world vice-champion, two-time European champion, champion of the WNBA, two-time champion of the FIBA Euroleague champion and seven-time Russia.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Actually, you don't know, do you, Int... just sayin'

Ok, well, she has dated men in the past, so unless she was covering up or bi, then I think she's hetero.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So what if she is? And so what if she isn't? What is that "at least" comment all about?

Bad news for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) travelers hoping to visit Russia, as foreign tourists will now be subjected to the same "gay propaganda" fines and sentences as residents.

Because that is just one step away from complete banishment.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Maybe it would best to get back on topic here....

VERY happy to see Svet may get this post. She is very capable and deserving.

Reaction Score
Svetlana (464x600).jpg
From this to possible president of the Russian Basketball Federation. Way to go Svet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom