Susan? Warde? | The Boneyard

Susan? Warde?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I can hear them puking on each other from here.

Reaction Score
If they don't do something, 9/21/13 is going to be Ann Arbor East with precious little national flag blue and white sitting in the Rent. I am seriously considering opting out next year if this coaching staff remains. Heck, I may opt out for the last two home games this year. I hate to quit on the team, it is not their fault that Hathaway screwed them with a pitiful coaching choice. But I can spend the money on a root canal and have a lot more fun.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
If they don't do something, 9/21/13 is going to be Ann Arbor East with precious little national flag blue and white sitting in the Rent. I am seriously considering opting out next year if this coaching staff remains. Heck, I may opt out for the last two home games this year. I hate to quit on the team, it is not their fault that Hathaway screwed them with a pitiful coaching choice. But I can spend the money on a root canal and have a lot more fun.

I may bitch and I might take a break. But I never quit on the team.

Out of my foxhole.

Reaction Score
I may bitch and I might take a break. But I never quit on the team.

Out of my foxhole.

They quit on you. This was an appalling display of going through the motions. Defense? Absolutely piss poor tackling. Looked to be moving in slow motion. Gave up way too many big plays. And this is supposed to be the teams strength.

The offensive line? Revoke their scholarships immediately. Central Connecticut would have given SU a better game. They are awful.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
They quit on you. This was an appalling display of going through the motions. Defense? Absolutely piss poor tackling. Looked to be moving in slow motion. Gave up way too many big plays. And this is supposed to be the teams strength.

The offensive line? Revoke their scholarships immediately. Central Connecticut would have given SU a better game. They are awful.

That's tough to hear. But I can't argue.

Reaction Score
The wildcat looked good. Added to our negative yards rushing.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
They better start working quick, next think up is the bottom gonna be a while before we look good again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom