Survive and Advance | The Boneyard

Survive and Advance

Reaction Score
We can still lose games and get in. Other teams will lose.

Reaction Score
Excellent team win. We beat up a very physical team, although they outrebounded us by two. I thought the refs really were favoring Marquette heavily in the first 10 minutes of the second half.

Reaction Score
Very professional. Things are going to plan. As good as can be expected. Rolled a hot team. Or they were hot.

Not sure if everyone understands how well things are going since Bouk's return. Forget Nova. That's a national contender. And we lost. Big deal. We are doing exactly what needed to be done. It doesn't always go this well. It actually rarely goes this well.

One qualifier. The Carlton injury. Looked like a traditional ankle injury. Hopefully he's back soon. We need his size. He's a good backup.

Reaction Score
Hopefully turning the corner. Win-out and play Nova for the Beast Championship.

Reaction Score
Excellent team win. We beat up a very physical team, although they outrebounded us by two. I thought the refs really were favoring Marquette heavily in the first 10 minutes of the second half.

A very mature win. The 2nd half whistle was awful and we never blinked.

Reaction Score
Great all around game from Jackson.
A couple of rushed shots but he looked more composed and confident with his game.
That kind of play is a good game to build off of for a younger role player.

Reaction Score
A couple of rushed shots but he looked more composed and confident with his game.

Andre's size and length provides so much value all over the court. Late 2nd half we found him baseline for a slam, would love to see that incorporated into the offense every so often.

Thought Sanogo also gave us great minutes in the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
Would love to see AJ shoot more when open, he has a nice looking shot.

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing when he hit those 2 free throws. He needs to gain some confidence in his shot.

Reaction Score
Still doesn’t seem like enough confidence in his shot. He looked very defeated after the air balled 3.

Reaction Score
Me too about AJ shooting more often. His free throws with 5:45 to go were swishes. Maybe if he goes into a more assertive mode, he can get to free throws and get some easy points

Reaction Score
Still doesn’t seem like enough confidence in his shot. He looked very defeated after the air balled 3.
I agree regarding his outside shot,especially after the air ball.

I was referring to his over all game today. He seemed to smile more and also did some trash talking with the Marquette bench.

Reaction Score
Except from 3 where it seems like he is shot putting it. His one today was ugly. He is shooting 13%, 2 for 15, from 3 this year. Ouch.

Reaction Score
Jackson should get some advice from Polley on 3's. It will come but the sooner the better. I can see him being real good from straight on whereas Polley is better from the wings.

Reaction Score
Let's not forget the author of the OP ..Bobby Knight. But let's run the table and the seedings will take care of themselves.

Get it done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom