Surely you didn't think you could get rid of me that easily. | The Boneyard

Surely you didn't think you could get rid of me that easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I told you not to leave that breadcrumb trail!

JS

Reaction Score
Glad you could come to the party. Saw you lurking the old board, along with a lonely looking group of passers-by, and almost sent you a personal invitation. But then I got distracted.

Need any avatar suggestions? We've got cats all over the place already.

Sideburns are coming back.

images

DoreBurt

Je t'aDore
Reaction Score
Glad you could come to the party. Saw you lurking the old board, along with a lonely looking group of passers-by, and almost sent you a personal invitation. But then I got distracted.

Need any avatar suggestions? We've got cats all over the place already.

Sideburns are coming back.

images

Thanks, I have plenty of material for an avatar if I knew how to set it up. Please Help.

Reaction Score
Next to the "inbox" tab at the top right, your screenname is listed. That's actually a pull down menu, on which is an "avatar" option. Just click on that and the rest is self-explanatory!

Reaction Score
Next to the "inbox" tab at the top right, your screenname is listed. That's actually a pull down menu, on which is an "avatar" option. Just click on that and the rest is self-explanatory!

Also, in case you have a cat...

JS

Reaction Score
Thanks, I have plenty of material for an avatar if I knew how to set it up. Please Help.

Basically, you can save a picture from the internet to the pictures file in your computer, or select one you already have. The avatar process mentioned above will ask if you want to browse. You select the pic from your computer's file, click on it, and upload it to the avatar box Then you can crop it as necessary by positioning it in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom