Suppose you are a HS senior | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Suppose you are a HS senior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
  1. You have offers from UConn, 2 upper level MAC teams, and 1lower level P5 team. Where do you go? Why?
In state or out of state? How much is each school giving?....We live in North Carolina and are UCONN alumni. My daughter was recruited by Cincinnati, UCONN, and UNC-Wilmington. She went to UNC-W because they gave an instate full-ride. The others are out of state and could not come close to the offer she had. She leaves this summer.

Reaction Score
That wasnt the question tho. All the guys that "Diaco has looked in the eyes" dont have other options. The question posed was if they have other options, including another low level P5 offer, and to this point, nothing proves otherwise that someone would pick uconn.

Wait none of our commits have any other options?

News to me.

Reaction Score
Wait none of our commits have any other options?

News to me.

Who has legitimate power 5 options ? That one DB from illinois ? They have options, but theyre to Bucknell, Fordham or the MAC, that was my point

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I coached high school for 23 years in Northern Kentucky. I had 22 players go division 1 and these kids a lot of times are not stable enough to make the best decision by there selves and a lot of the time that's how it is.
Did you have Shaun Alexander? I went to few games to watch him play. He was a beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom