Supporting role tidbits Walker and Williams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Supporting role tidbits Walker and Williams

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I just broke both my arm and ego simultaneously. Worse, I just tried to re-post this thinking I hadn't replied to you. Think I'm just going to go kick some rocks now.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Weight room workouts with a strength and conditioning coach can not be discounted. We've seen too many examples of the results a disciplined workout regime can produce. Most recently Dangerfield and Walker.

ONO has already begun strength and conditioning workouts with the team trainer. A program has already been devised and implemented that will not only maximize her workouts, but add muscle (weight) as well. We will probably not see a noticeable difference until this time next year, but we will see it. Who knows, perhaps this time next year Geno will say the same thing he just said about Walker, that she’s virtually unrecognizable. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I don't see what Mikayla has shown, and we all know there will be questions about her recovery from illness. So I wouldn't automatically pencil her in. And you have basically written off Molly and Kyla. Many of us feared that they were unknown and unheralded recruits who would never be UCONN caliber. Useful only for garbage time in one-sided romps. I am still hoping for a miracle.
Unless Molly and Kyla can develop increased footspeed, unlikely they will get significant minutes. UConn has always had BOTH top offensive and DEFENSIVE players in county. Since the current lineup has great offensive talent, likely Geno will rely on bench when shut down defender is needed. Not sure who this will be but unlikely to be either Molly or Kyla based on past performance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom