Support($$) the UConn MHOC Blue Line | The Boneyard

Support($$) the UConn MHOC Blue Line

Reaction Score

Good kid. Seen and talked to him a couple times. He's trying to drum up student support for MHOC and that's all you can ask for.
Please donate. Looking for $1500 to support the blue line for next season.
I'll be donating. Currently at 1025 of 1500 goal.

UConn Foundation, Inc. - UConn Blue Line Fundraising Drive 2017

They have exceeded all expectations w/ this worthwhile crowd sourcing. When I jumped in on Saturday the goal was $500 and and they weren't even half way there.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the clarification and student club's website link. The Blue Line student support group's initiative is certainly noble, but my donations will continue to more directly support actual hockey program development, recruiting, facilities, etc. To be clear, in no way does my personal preference in any way denigrate the student pep club's positive program promotional effort nor others' donation preferences. Maybe I'll give a little to the pep club as well.

Men's Hockey Team Development Crowdfunding
"Gifts to UConn men's ice hockey directly support the programs' most critical needs. Your generosity helps buy new training gear, equipment and state-of-the-art technology, enhance recruiting and travel budgets, build and maintain facilities, and create new initiatives that promote student-athlete well-being."
versus​
Blue Line Student Support Group Crowdfunding
"The UConn Blue Line serves as the student voice for the UConn Men's Hockey Team on campus through promoting games among the student body, creating unique behind the scenes content to give students a look at the program, and by maintaining a loud home atmosphere at the XL Center."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom