Supernatural (WNBA) Players | The Boneyard

Supernatural (WNBA) Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
First of all, if this has been posted before, I apologize. My work hours have been changed up so that my part time job all of a sudden became full time. As a result, I haven't been on the Boneyard as much and have missed some topics. I've also been spending just about every evening with my son's high school marching band as I'm on the quartermaster crew and we've been fitting the kids for their uniforms. I've been having loads of fun stuffing hot, tired, sweaty kids into wool unis, let me tell you.

Anywho, the WNBA has a feature that somehow links the video game the Sims with various WNBA players. The players are assigned supernatural powers. For example, Tina's is Disciplined. The description says "Dedicated Sims do not fool around. They have the dedication and perseverance to become the best martial artists in town." Too true. I found Maya's supernatural power spot on as well.

Supernatural

(pic of the marching band is from last year's homecoming game half time show)

CHSMRB 205.JPG

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Great marketing idea - thanks for posting

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Look at those arms

Cool! I don't know why I haven't 'warmed up' to Candace as I think she is probably a really nice person. Now your avitar! I really enjoyed every moment of her USA basketball run this year and all her interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom