Super Soph Brianna Turner... | The Boneyard

Super Soph Brianna Turner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
has been active and busy for her high school team. she just posted a huge double-double with 24 points and 22 boards...

Brianna Turner

She's listed as a forward. but i've also read she has wing type skills. anyhow, i caught this on the ESPN site and thought UCONN fans might enjoy reading some about her...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Small forward is a wing in many systems.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if Moriah Jefferson knows Brianna?

HGN

Reaction Score
has been active and busy for her high school team. she just posted a huge double-double with 24 points and 22 boards...

Brianna Turner

She's listed as a forward. but i've also read she has wing type skills. anyhow, i caught this on the ESPN site and thought UCONN fans might enjoy reading some about her...
The article states that she was a teammate of Amber Orrange last year. Orrange is now a freshman guard on Stanford's team. However, Turner now plays for Manvel HS. Hopefully , Turner and Orrange are not too close and UConn can show some early interest as I am sure the Stanford coaches are..........Does anyone know whether UConn has contacted her?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
UConn is extremely interested in Brianna Turner and have made her aware of the same. She is a game changing player, definitely not someone who's available in every recruiting class.

UConn scored its first recruiting victory in the Lone Star State with Moriah Jefferson, and I'm hoping the positive momentum carries forward into 2014 with Brianna.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I saw Orrange and Turner's team play Moriah's team in the Christmas Duncanville tournament last yer. It was in the first round of the tournament, which was a shame because it was truly the best game of the whole thing. Moriah's team lost, but it was very close. Turner was just a freshman but obviously very talented. Her coaches had her playing out on the perimeter for most of the game, which was pretty remarkable because she was the tallest player on their team. She has a very good handle and nice touch, she needs to bulk up a bit.

Orrange looked good in that game but Moriah was just awesome. Her team was good but not nearly as big as Westbury (Orrange's team). So yes, I would say Moriah and Turner know each other just from playing against one another.

Reaction Score
talk about a program changer Mitchell will be if she chose to stay home and play for Cincy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom