Sunday March Madness 2nd Round Games | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Sunday March Madness 2nd Round Games

Reaction Score
The 8th place team in that conference just made UConn look completely inept. The 7th place team NJSU had #2 Houston beat until the final minute of the game. I'm gonna give the B1G the benefit of the doubt here. And don't be surprised if Rutgers keeps this up being in the NYC market with B1G $$.
I suppose it's possible that the top of the conference was overrated, but the middle of it was legit?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The 8th place team in that conference just made UConn look completely inept. The 7th place team NJSU had #2 Houston beat until the final minute of the game. I'm gonna give the B1G the benefit of the doubt here. And don't be surprised if Rutgers keeps this up being in the NYC market with B1G $$.

When a league gets 9 bids and a lot of high seeds, it better deliver. The Big 10's best case is to get 3 teams in the Sweet 16.

Reaction Score
I suppose it's possible that the top of the conference was overrated, but the middle of it was legit?
Probably. They have to lay the teams out in some type of order but if the middle of the conference is legit, that's a pretty strong conference.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Nah. It’s all matchups. Always is. UConn got its kryptonite small ball 5 out opponent. Illinois faced an under seeded team of seniors and juniors, several of which had been to a final four. Ohio State didn’t impress me, so yeah. Iowa was better and shouldn’t be in Gonzaga’s region. Michigan is missing a key player or would be a near lock for final four.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Wow that block in osu squared.

Reaction Score
When a league gets 9 bids and a lot of high seeds, it better deliver. The Big 10's best case is to get 3 teams in the Sweet 16.
True. Ohio State and Illinois failed no question. We'll have to see if Iowa and Michigan deliver, and hell maybe Maryland makes it past Alabama. 2 or 3 to the sweet 16 would be expected mathematically. But when the 8th best team in that conference made UConn look so bad, it's tough for us to say that conference was overrated.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I am not ready to jump on the Oregon State bandwagon quite yet, but this team is long and fast.

Reaction Score
Cunningham and Ok State are playing similar to Bouk and our guys. Cade 2-8 from the floor and not doing much of anything for the #1 pick in the draft. Being stopped by a 6th place 10-10 pac 12 team

Reaction Score
This stuff doesn’t really work. The 4th place team from the summit league just beat a 2 seed from the big 10.

Reaction Score
OK St. pulling a UConn. Missing a couple point blank layups when they needed them most.

Reaction Score
Cunningham played better in the second half but terrible performance overall 6 for 20. OK state has the #1 pick in the NBA, get a 4 seed, face a meh 10-10 team in pac 12 with no history in the past 50 years, and not gonna make it to the next round. OK was open a little but their fans didn’t even really get to see CC play live. What a disaster. See ya in the NBA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom