Sunday - CCSU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sunday - CCSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The university as a whole doesn't offer much to any conference. It's a commuter school with awful facilities in a market dominated by UConn . If by some miracle they did get into America East i'd think they'd have a hard time finding a place for their football team. Doubt the NEC would be interested in a football only arrangement. It sucks because i took a few classes their and have casually followed the bball team so i really feel ashamed about the downfall of the program.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The university as a whole doesn't offer much to any conference. It's a commuter school with awful facilities in a market dominated by UConn . If by some miracle they did get into America East i'd think they'd have a hard time finding a place for their football team. Doubt the NEC would be interested in a football only arrangement. It sucks because i took a few classes their and have casually followed the bball team so i really feel ashamed about the downfall of the program.

Duquense is a football only member of the NEC and Rhode Island was going to be until they changed their minds.

I don't know if they forced Monmouth out or if they chose to move to the Big South.

What they could have offered America East a decade ago was a pretty solid basketball program. They have been to some NCAA baseball tourneys and had their big soccer run.

Hartford fits in America East even worse than Central does. But it seems any ship anywhere has long sailed away - so it's Wagner and the St Francises for eternity I guess.

It's not like America East isn't rinky dink anyway so it would only be a marginal improvement. I hate AE moving to campus games for their tourney - it just screams small time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC
Top Bottom