Sunday (3/3) games | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Sunday (3/3) games

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ha...you'll have to get by Wake Forest AND Florida State, first. But, I'm ready if you are. Will make for some fun banter on here!

Actually we get Pitt on wednesday evening. That SHOULD be a win. FSU is beatable for us .... outside of Tallahassee

Reaction Score
Evaporated upsets! Mississippi State, Oregon, and NC State were each trailing by a bunch in the second half, and they all came back to win. Kentucky and Florida State each trailed by a handful in the second half, and they both won as well.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Evaporated upsets! Mississippi State, Oregon, and NC State were each trailing by a bunch in the second half, and they all came back to win. Kentucky and Florida State each trailed by a handful in the second half, and they both won as well.

Allows Creme to relax a bit. ;)

Reaction Score
Only half smart. I was taking a dig at those regulars on this board who use AEH's firing as a means to attack Geno. Had you been here since that fateful December you'd get it. I wish AEH nothing but the best; just don't want to have threads devoted to her here on the BY for the next 3 or 2 years.

Did you use the word "Firing" ?? So that was it? Hmmm

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
LSU is taking on Tennessee in the SEC tournament.

This should be good

Thats one bad thing about attending the ACC tourney.. I'll miss out on watching games like this.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Utah is about to drop another heartbreaker, in overtime at USC. It's almost unbelievable.

They led by 6 with 24 seconds left and then by 4 with 9 seconds left. Mariya Moore hits a 3 and then fouls Bean with 5 seconds left. Bean makes the first and then misses the second and then -- critical error -- commits a foul going for the rebound, with USC all out of timeouts. USC hits both free throws to send it to OT, where they end up winning by 6.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Did you use the word "Firing" ?? So that was it? Hmmm
I'm sure Geno did not use the word. She was asked to leave the program; surely you know how it is done. You lived through the endless threads on this topic. Let's not reinvent the wheel.

Plebe

Reaction Score
On senior day for Megan Gustafson, she scores 34 points on 14-17 shooting (!!) and adds 12 rebounds.

She makes a very strong case for NPOY. When was the last time a player led the country in both scoring and shooting percentage?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Rutgers forces OSU into 30 turnovers and storms back from 16 down at one point to win 66-56 in Columbus.

Zippy Broughton is starting to shine. She had 19 points in the win.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
On senior day for Megan Gustafson, she scores 34 points on 14-17 shooting (!!) and adds 12 rebounds.

She makes a very strong case for NPOY. When was the last time a player led the country in both scoring and shooting percentage?

Hopefully Iowa makes the Big 10 final so I can watch it. Ive never seen her play except for one or two highlights

Plebe

Reaction Score
If 'some' people here on the BY, would stop treating Geno like he was some sort of God, maybe all of the criticism would die down. I come on here when 'some' BY's bring up the negative AEH comments, especially when she has a good game. AEH isn't a bad kid. This bothers me just like it did when Saniya Chong got slammed here. And what did she end up doing? Getting drafted by the WNBA!
This is a UConn board. Geno is the UConn coach. This is not an AEH board or an Ossining board. Why don't you go start your own board and then you can crow all you want.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hopefully Iowa makes the Big 10 final so I can watch it. Ive never seen her play except for one or two highlights

Me too. BTW judging by your avatar I assume your team won today??

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Me too. BTW judging by your avatar I assume your team won today??

Yep.... unfortunately its a driving rain outside.... so I cant celebrate like I would like.

Reaction Score
I have a question for those of you who have been able to watch the games for the last couple of days: Which of the top seeded teams look like they are playing really well and are likely to be in contention for the Final Four?

Reaction Score
Tenn big time win over national power Miss. should guarantee them a trip to the dance.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
This is a UConn board. Geno is the UConn coach. This is not an AEH board or an Ossining board. Why don't you go start your own board and then you can crow all you want.

Plebe. Point very well taken, but I still think it's time for a refreshing adult beverage. ;)

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I really like Jessica Shepard. She’s a smart player that plays really hard.

Hey there: Just reading this thread after a day of watching various ND teams (women's hoops, mens' lacrosse).

There's a thread over at McGraw's Bench asking if anyone can remember a more impactful transfer into ND than Ms. Shepard and folks are hard-pressed to think of one that has improved, conducted herself in a first-rate manner, been super popular with her coaches and teammates and, of course, played more than a part in the NC last year. So very smart.

Appreciate her more every game....

Another one: Jackie Young just pulled off a triple double on senior day. No one on UVA had a clue on how to stop her...

Plebe

Reaction Score
Oregon St-Arizona going down to the wire. Slocum just hit a bucket to give the Beavs a 1-point lead. 45 seconds to play.

WHOA. Dominique McBryde hits a huge 3 to give AZ a 2-point lead. Timeout OSU with 24 seconds left.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom