SUN vs LIBERTY @ 11:00AM on CSN | The Boneyard

SUN vs LIBERTY @ 11:00AM on CSN

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Today's game is a big game for both going into the All-Star break. NY wants to stay above .500 at the break and the Sun only lead the Mercury by a half game in the standings. I suspect Sugar will try to start the 3-point contest early and the Sun's shooting from there has been off. The only thing better than beating New York is beating them in MSG.
GO SUN!!

DFGYugiXoAQemRW.jpg

Reaction Score
The Sun are a little hyped up. Shots are a little long. But it's 35 all now, so the game starts from here.

psconn

Reaction Score
Shooting continues to be a problem... 38% Sun, 51% Libs. Sun getting crushed on the boards 25 to 12 with Tina getting her 1st half dub-dub with 11 boards.

Boards and taking better shots. Simple game.

psconn

Reaction Score
Adams and Banham in just as the Sun were showing a little run. Looks like a white flag... JJ, Jas, AT on the bench. I don't get it. This is winnable.

psconn

Reaction Score
I don't want to be overly negative, but I don't get why we conceded this game.:confused:

Reaction Score
Ugh! Bad day for Sun. They are going to happen. At least the Mystics appear to be going down today too.

psconn

Reaction Score
What a crappy way to go into the All-Star break. Strategically, staying in the top 4 is HUGE. I just don't get the early white flag. :(

psconn

Reaction Score
Holy cow, attendance listed as 17,443. "Camp Day"... special pricing??

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
YAY! Great win for the Liberty. Tina with a monster day, Hartley now starting with a solid outing, and Kia was +18 while scoring 8 points and grabbing 6 boards in 23 minutes. She seems to be in a real dog fight with Kia Vaughn for minutes in the post.

Zauhi-B seems not only to have fallen off the depth chart, but when she's in, she plays desperate - chucking up one bad shot after another in the hopes of scoring some points. She's the opposite of "let the game come to you".

Reaction Score
YAY! Great win for the Liberty. Tina with a monster day, Hartley now starting with a solid outing, and Kia was +18 while scoring 8 points and grabbing 6 boards in 23 minutes. She seems to be in a real dog fight with Kia Vaughn for minutes in the post.

Zauhi-B seems not only to have fallen off the depth chart, but when she's in, she plays desperate - chucking up one bad shot after another in the hopes of scoring some points. She's the opposite of "let the game come to you".
While I'm a CT Sun fan, I can't help but smile when Tina, Bria, and Kiah do well.

Reaction Score

I saw their game on Sunday vs Washington. Her minutes were given at garbage time when the game was already decided. I never watched her play in college but I haven't seen her play to warrant the #2 pick in the draft.

Reaction Score
I saw their game on Sunday vs Washington. Her minutes were given at garbage time when the game was already decided. I never watched her play in college but I haven't seen her play to warrant the #2 pick in the draft.
Having watched her quite a bit since she came to the WNBA, you're right. She plays well at times, but remains a project,

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Kiah also had 2 blocks in her 23 minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom