Sun versus Mercury | The Boneyard

Sun versus Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was at the game, all I can say is that the WNBA and UCONN alumn have come so far. Excellent basketball, very proud UCONN fan here.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Was at the game, all I can say is that the WNBA and UCONN alumn have come so far. Excellent basketball, very proud UCONN fan here.

I was able to watch only a few minutes but a very good win for the Sun. The Sun showed a lot of grit.

Reaction Score
Came down to the end, DT is still the best player in the world, she hit key baskets in the end but the sun pulled it off.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Came down to the end, DT is still the best player in the world, she hit key baskets in the end but the sun pulled it off.
It sounded like a very entertaining game. 91 points for the alums.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Apparently Phoenix changed its travel plans to make sure it arrives in Washington for Sunday's game against the Mystics. The new travel plans didn't sit well with Diana:

"Why don't we just go to Libya and play a friendly while we're at it," Taurasi said.

Gaddafi could start a photo album on Dee.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
DT: she sure does have a way with words!
(slightly off topic) ooo, what a beautiful Tuxedo kitty! I had a little girl tux for 22 years, she was the most loyal and smart kitty..

Reaction Score
(slightly off topic) ooo, what a beautiful Tuxedo kitty! I had a little girl tux for 22 years, she was the most loyal and smart kitty..

Cat people are the best. I have two beautiful Tonkinese cats. They are the love of my life.

Jonathan Husky

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Cat people are the best. I have two beautiful Tonkinese cats. They are the love of my life.

Jonathan Husky
you people with your cats... this is the Huskies, not the Panthers or Lions or Cheetas... :) seriously, i have a lab (duh) and a 6 month old ginger tabby polydactyl. 5 toes on each paw except his right which has 7 toes. total mutant kitty. love him!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Well I have.....no seriously, I have my UConn puppy Henri, who is a toy poodle and my avatar
Zoe is in kitty heaven, and I have two Maine Coons Sophia (Classic tabby with copper eyes) and Isabella (Torbie) and on the way is a little orange tabby maine coon girl named Hermione. She comes to me about the time of the First Night!!!

Reaction Score
RadyLady: Sebastien Aloysius thanks you! You are probably the only person to ever call him beautiful. He's a bit long in the tooth and "pleasantly plump" now, as well as ill (I adopted him from the shelter six years ago). Wow, 22 years; I didn't realize cats could live that long.

Paul: are you going to post pics of your Tonkinese?

Reaction Score
the mercury have been losing regularly since they got rid of the only big girl on the team. a terrible situation that i hope DT puts pressure on their management to rectify, or send her to Ct.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Wow - DT in connecticut....that would almost be unfair....

Reaction Score
RadyLady: Sebastien Aloysius thanks you! You are probably the only person to ever call him beautiful. He's a bit long in the tooth and "pleasantly plump" now, as well as ill (I adopted him from the shelter six years ago). Wow, 22 years; I didn't realize cats could live that long.

Paul: are you going to post pics of your Tonkinese?

I certainly would if I knew how. I couldn't even get my Jonathan Husky name on right. Help!!!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I certainly would if I knew how. I couldn't even get my Jonathan Husky name on right. Help!!!
Send an Inbox message to temery and tell him what you wanted for a handle and he will get you straightened out.
Your inbox is up on the top right of the page.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
the mercury have been losing regularly since they got rid of the only big girl on the team. a terrible situation that i hope DT puts pressure on their management to rectify, or send her to Ct.
that would be awesome to see her on the Sun. i wonder what happens when she gets to free agency. she doesn't have to stay on Phx forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom