Sun v. Mystics... 2 OT Win | The Boneyard

Sun v. Mystics... 2 OT Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Cruising back from Sun v.Mystics.... Sun had to win it twice due to a blown call at the end of OT number 1. KT hacked in the act should have ended the game on free throws.

Big game from Kelsey Bone, with a double-double in 44 mins of PT. Chiney may still be recovering but had 9 pts and 9 reb in 26 mins. Renee held the Mystics off at the end with her 6-6 FT shooting. Alex looked pretty good also with 18 pts.

Anyone one who suggests that these guys are not playing hard for this team and this coaching staff is not watching. OBTW, despite the box scores Kelsey Griffin is worth her weight in gold to this team. Good minutes by Kelly Faris, also. Kelly lead the Sun in the +/- stat in her 10+ minutes of PT.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good thing I remembered to take my blood pressure meds yesterday :D

I agree, Griffin had a HUGE game as did Bone. I was happy for Kelly Faris too, I think she had her best game as a pro. She even got a 3 point play!!!

I just hope KT's back pain is just from getting knocked around during the game and not a flare up of her old condition.

Reaction Score
Apparently Chiney's nausea wasn't from her abscessed tooth but due to an elbow from the Mystics' Kia Vaughn, who has been suspended by the league for Friday's re-match against the Sun. I hope the Sun keep Chiney out, her health comes first.

Reaction Score
Pretty hard elbow to the back of the head!

No need for that but Emma took a hard elbow from Glory Johnson a couple of weeks ago.

These women play rough!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Apparently Chiney's nausea wasn't from her abscessed tooth but due to an elbow from the Mystics' Kia Vaughn, who has been suspended by the league for Friday's re-match against the Sun. I hope the Sun keep Chiney out, her health comes first.

I think the suspension is for tonight's game against CHI. She should be back against the Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom