Sun Shines Brightly in Phoenix | The Boneyard

Sun Shines Brightly in Phoenix

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Great job by the whole squad jumping on the Merc from the tip and fending off a couple runs to coast to a W in a tough road game. The Sun dominated the glass 48-24, and JJ recorded her 42nd dub-dub. No AT, no January. 4 Sun players in double figures and they got great minutes from Bea Mompremier, Kai Charles and rookie DiJonai Carrington off the bench.

I'm a happy Sun fan tonight, but it's on to LV to face the imposing Aces.

Oh No Omg GIF by Mike Shinoda

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Great job by the whole squad jumping on the Merc from the tip and fending off a couple runs to coast to a W in a tough road game. The Sun dominated the glass 48-24, and JJ recorded her 42nd dub-dub. No AT, no January. 4 Sun players in double figures and they got great minutes from Bea Mompremier, Kai Charles and rookie DiJonai Carrington off the bench. I'm a happy Sun fan tonight, but it's on to LV to face the imposing Aces.
Oh No Omg GIF by Mike Shinoda
Since Griner came into the league, a title the 1st year, and nothing since. They have had a lot of talent and done nothing with it. They might eventually have to go in a different direction in coaching.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Wonderful start by the Sun. Phoenix would be undefeated if the didn’t have to play them.

AZgirl

Pac-12 women's sports all day long
Reaction Score
I was there last night. The Sun are just fantastic. Phoenix had nothing that bothered them. I haven't seen the other main contenders much, especially against good competition, but after watching the Sun twice now, I think it could be their year.

As for Griner, I was kind of thinking they would move on this year after the issue last season. I am not convinced she's the answer, either. I think Turner is a great young post to build around.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom