Sun get 3 and 4 - Worst Result Possible | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sun get 3 and 4 - Worst Result Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I just see Seattle taking Williams with the #1 pick. Tulsa should go after another post player, with a little bit more mobility. I would draft either Elem Ibiam(South Carolina), Isabelle Harrison (Lady Vols), or Reshanda Gray (Cal). If this happens, the Sun can go after KML or additional pieces.

Tulsa needs a wing in the worst way. KML would be ideal.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
These persistent posts about Kaleena's physical condition qualify for Urban Legend status.

Mosqueda-Lewis is simply a great (AA) player who is as deadly a shooter as any lady lacing up sneakers, anywhere.

Reaction Score
When you're picking right at the top of the draft table, best player available is at its most important. The #1 overall pick is only going to be positional by chance. You take that best player, even if you have that position well filled. In this draft, that means KML goes #1.

Reaction Score
don't kill me Duke fans, cause i am biased....BUT...why would anyone take Williams over Izzy Harrison? Williams is great on defense but she has not developed at all on the offensive side of the ball.
Not crazy about Williams either but she projects as a pro center. I think Izzy is more of a 4.

Reaction Score
yes but according to the sky/dream game last night they made the playoffs in the west (playing LA in round one) anyone else notice that on the playoff match up board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom