Sun Complete the Sweep | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sun Complete the Sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
The Sun have certainly been a wonderful success story this season, but it's hard for people to believe that they are good because the were so bad last season and they are without Chiney, who was their best player last season. The one thing that concerns me is that the Sun have not yet defeated a team with a winning record. Granted they have only played one team with a winning record (Washington) and they lost that game @Conn. I think the Shock, who were also terrible last season, are having an even more impressive start, as they have the same 6-1 record and have played three games against teams with winning records and are 2-1 against them (@Minn, @Wash, and @Minn again). I think the Sun's most impressive wins are vs. Chicago and @Phoenix. Williams has been doing a great job, and Pierson has made a big difference as a free agent signing from the Liberty. As a sign of how impressive the Shock have been, consider their 2 wins against teams with winning records (@Wash and @Minn) both occurred while Sims have been out! And of course the Shock are missing Glory Johnson, who started last season but is out this season due to pregnancy. Great job, Fred!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The Sun have certainly been a wonderful success story this season, but it's hard for people to believe that they are good because the were so bad last season and they are without Chiney, who was their best player last season. The one thing that concerns me is that the Sun have not yet defeated a team with a winning record. Granted they have only played one team with a winning record (Washington) and they lost that game @Conn. I think the Shock, who were also terrible last season, are having an even more impressive start, as they have the same 6-1 record and have played three games against teams with winning records and are 2-1 against them (@Minn, @Wash, and @Minn again). I think the Sun's most impressive wins are vs. Chicago and @Phoenix. Williams has been doing a great job, and Pierson has made a big difference as a free agent signing from the Liberty. As a sign of how impressive the Shock have been, consider their 2 wins against teams with winning records (@Wash and @Minn) both occurred while Sims have been out! And of course the Shock are missing Glory Johnson, who started last season but is out this season due to pregnancy. Great job, Fred!

I root for the Shock too... so Im glad to see them doing well. Now I just hope that Tulsa gets behind their team...... the Shock play a exciting style.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Perhaps you'd be happier if the league just folded? Then you wouldn't have anything to complain about. Sheesh. Have fun following the UConn players in Europe.

The reality is the reality. If you don't want to support the WNBA, then don't. But this endless whining and dissing is exhausting.

I have seen a lot more of our UConn players in the W than I ever saw while they were at UConn. Sue Bird turns 35 this year! I've gotten to see her just about every year of her career since she left UConn (the Sun arrived in CT in 2003). I love that this league exists and I support it as a season ticket holder. For many reasons, I would hate to see it go away. I agree with TJI, all the hate and conspiracy theories are mid-numbingly tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin
Top Bottom