Sun Clinch Playoff Spot | The Boneyard

Sun Clinch Playoff Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
WNBA Standings - Link

The question is will they hold on to 2nd place to get home court advantage for the 1st round.

Four games left @Washington, @ Atlanta, Home Indiana & NY. Probably need to go 3-1 in the last four games to hold on to 2nd place.

NY has the toughest schedule having to play Minn twice, Indiana and the Sun for their last game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think that is called "backing in."

It's a new season when the playoffs start. I hope they show their best stuff. They have been erratic.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
as Cat pointed out, they are a really young team. when you consider Renee, Tina, Kalana and D McCray are all in theiri 1st or 2nd years, that's a pretty young team. perhaps i was a bit harsh on them after their losses to Tulsa and SA...

Reaction Score
I think that is called "backing in."

It's a new season when the playoffs start. I hope they show their best stuff. They have been erratic.

+1
The game against Indiana should be a good indicator about their playoff hopes. Oddly enough, the Sun seem to raise their game against the better opponents...or maybe they play down to the Tulsas of the league. I expect them to make some noise in the playoffs...at least, I hope so!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
After backing in, it would be nice to see the Sun throw it into 1st gear and power through the rest of the season to get some momentum going into the playoffs. They are capable but sooooo inconsistant. The best thing about Irene was it kept me from seeing Tulsa/SA.

OBTW - Still in the dark in Salem/Colchester... no water, no lights, no nuttin'... :(

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
After backing in, it would be nice to see the Sun throw it into 1st gear and power through the rest of the season to get some momentum going into the playoffs. They are capable but sooooo inconsistant. The best thing about Irene was it kept me from seeing Tulsa/SA.

OBTW - Still in the dark in Salem/Colchester... no water, no lights, no nuttin'... :(
Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger