suggestions needed to watch game from overseas | The Boneyard

suggestions needed to watch game from overseas

Reaction Score
Hello folks of the BoneYard. Do any of you have suggestions on how I could watch this game live on a stream from overseas? I am 10.5 hours away and the game starts at 7 AM local time. Any suggestions are welcome. Worst comes to worst I will have to watch the YouTube video 5 hours after the game ends.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Hello folks of the BoneYard. Do any of you have suggestions on how I could watch this game live on a stream from overseas? I am 10.5 hours away and the game starts at 7 AM local time. Any suggestions are welcome. Worst comes to worst I will have to watch the YouTube video 5 hours after the game ends.

Sportssurge.net

Reaction Score
What did you watch the game on?
I didn't watch the games live here overseas. The website you suggested which listed a bunch of games, and I mean a bunch of games, but didn't list the UConn-Nova game. Either that or I did a poor job looking for it. It was early in the morning here and I am not always alert in the morning.

The second website was a streaming website, Sportssurge.net, but I got the message in my URL that it wasn't a secure site so that scared me off. Maybe it was no big deal, but I am on my work laptop so I didn't want to chance it. Maybe I overreacted to that, I don't know.

Thanks again, though to my fellow Husky fans here for the suggestions. I am going to be in transit when UConn plays Seton Hall at Gampel. I will be pulling for UConn to demolish them.

Reaction Score
I didn't watch the games live here overseas. The website you suggested which listed a bunch of games, and I mean a bunch of games, but didn't list the UConn-Nova game. Either that or I did a poor job looking for it. It was early in the morning here and I am not always alert in the morning.

The second website was a streaming website, Sportssurge.net, but I got the message in my URL that it wasn't a secure site so that scared me off. Maybe it was no big deal, but I am on my work laptop so I didn't want to chance it. Maybe I overreacted to that, I don't know.

Thanks again, though to my fellow Husky fans here for the suggestions. I am going to be in transit when UConn plays Seton Hall at Gampel. I will be pulling for UConn to demolish them.

On the site with a bunch of games, just do control F and search page for the word "UConn" or "Connecticut" that usually works.

Reaction Score
My son watches illegal streams all the time. Especially when he was in Europe for a semester abroad. You have to put on protections for the pop ups and for security. But I'm the wrong person to ask about that.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
My son watches illegal streams all the time. Especially when he was in Europe for a semester abroad. You have to put on protections for the pop ups and for security. But I'm the wrong person to ask about that.
Your son is a goshdarn thug

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I use Express VPN and use my streaming services when I'm overseas.

Works seamlessly.

I use a VPN service stateside or overseas regardless so there's cost to me.

And put me firmly in the corner of it's 2024 and I should be able to access streaming services I pay for regardless if my location on this planet.

Reaction Score
Thanks so much for suggesting this site! Watched the game from my phone in the UK. Doesn’t seem dodgy at all. Great and easy site to use!
Glad you enjoyed, a noon game is easier to watch abroad in Europe than a 10pm Gonzaga game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom