Sue's analysis... | The Boneyard

Sue's analysis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Birdie really looks different. Did you see the analysis of the first game Dream VS Fever? Also, she didn't seem herself in the discussion...almost mannequin like. Is she OK?

Just my imagination, I suppose.

Reaction Score
Birdie really looks different. Did you see the analysis of the first game Dream VS Fever? Also, she didn't seem herself in the discussion...almost mannequin like. Is she OK?

Used to seeing her without makeup. She looked absolutely beautiful and I thought did a decent job. She will get better when she retires

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Birdie really looks different.

No, not your imagination. Gotta remember, these "our girls" are no longer "girls". Sue is a 32 year old woman. If she wasn't a basketball star, she would probably be married with a couple kids, driving them in a van to soccer practice, attending PTO meetings, etc.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
No, not your imagination. Gotta remember, these "our girls" are no longer "girls". Sue is a 32 year old woman. If she wasn't a basketball star, she would probably be married with a couple kids, driving them in a van to soccer practice, attending PTO meetings, etc.

or not

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

or not
Just a comparison. (don't go having to iron your knickers :cool:)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Just a comparison. (don't go having to iron your knickers :cool:)
Yeah, I would have kind of seen Sue raising prize huskies for the Iditarod in a remote Yukon region rather than hanging around the AYSO fields. But everyone's eyesight is a little different.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yeah, I would have kind of seen Sue raising prize huskies for the Iditarod in a remote Yukon region rather than hanging around the AYSO fields. But everyone's eyesight is a little different.
Not AYSO (yuck). She did play soccer though.

I guess as long as it would be raising "huskies", then it's all good. ;)

I was more thinking about the physical look (of a woman vs a girl) as opposed to an actual occupation.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Not AYSO (yuck). She did play soccer though.

I guess as long as it would be raising "huskies", then it's all good. ;)

I was more thinking about the physical look (of a woman vs a girl) as opposed to an actual occupation.

No iron in my knickers. Just offering an alternate view to your traditionalist. Sorry if it made you feel the need to ask a 32 year old woman to iron your knickers.

HGN

Reaction Score
Semper, I think it was just your imagination........I thought she looked great and gave a good and fair analysis of the game. She tried not to praise the UConn players too much , but did state the obvious they the player was having a good game.

She looked good and did fine.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I don't thing iron knickers is an idea whose time has come.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
..and, rust, which leaves unsightly stains. Of course, that might help disguise the other unsightly stains...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom