Sue Bird | The Boneyard

Sue Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone saw last night's game in whcih Seattle eliminatd Tulsa. Sue was terrfic. She's got quite a bitof kick left. And nice to see our old nemesis Skylar--- beaten.

With that said, she should be on the National team.

They did say soemthing about Sims had a game time decisoon whether to play or not (she played) but I wasn't sure if they said that. If true- does anyone know was it injury-related?

Reaction Score
I happened to see most of the 2nd half and Sue was extremely impressive and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself. The contrast between her and the very talented but constantly scowling Skylar was so evident. Sue not only blew by Skylar on several occasions she was impressive in guarding her and Odyssey Simms. Seattle is a very well coached team and on offense Sue was a blur in constant motion, running around screens and making great passes with split second decision making. No doubt Sue still has it big time. Tulsa with the two star guards suffers from having only one ball on offense.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
No doubt, and Sue definitely still has IT. She has a great basketball IQ.

Reaction Score
And she had her doubters this season...

The whole Storm team has been playing great the last few games. Hope they make the playoffs!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If there's an important international game, the player I want running the point is the kid from Syosset with TEN FIBA gold medals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom