Sue Bird update! | The Boneyard

Sue Bird update!

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Sue Bird Discusses The Evolution Of Women’s Basketball Fashion And A Wild WNBA Offseason

1582215348483.png

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I guess there is personal history but :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Who are some of your favorite point guards in the NBA to watch and who are some of the young, up-and-coming guards in the WNBA that you really enjoy seeing what they can do on the court?

Well, my favorite player in the NBA now is Kyrie, by far. Just like, I’m not saying anything no one doesn’t know. He’s wildly entertaining. I always judge as a fellow basketball player, you put it in this category of who would you pay to see. And I’m sure a lot of people do that, but I go, “Would I pay to watch them?” Kyrie? Pssh, I would pay in a heartbeat to watch him, so he’s my favorite.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I guess there is personal history but :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Who are some of your favorite point guards in the NBA to watch and who are some of the young, up-and-coming guards in the WNBA that you really enjoy seeing what they can do on the court?

Well, my favorite player in the NBA now is Kyrie, by far. Just like, I’m not saying anything no one doesn’t know. He’s wildly entertaining. I always judge as a fellow basketball player, you put it in this category of who would you pay to see. And I’m sure a lot of people do that, but I go, “Would I pay to watch them?” Kyrie? Pssh, I would pay in a heartbeat to watch him, so he’s my favorite.

and Kyrie is also Paige's favorite player. Bizarre how two of the best passer's in the women's game are so attracted to Irving's ball dominant (selfish?) play just because he is a virtuoso dribbler. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom